Ngd—-got my mccarty

And at least one of each model, then rosewood necks, maple necks, Korina, single cuts, double cuts, then all the different purty colors..............................................................................and, oh yeah, don’t forget the private stock with all the bells and whistles.

I think you’re getting the hang of this PRS thing.

And at least one of each model, then rosewood necks, maple necks, Korina, single cuts, double cuts, then all the different purty colors..............................................................................and, oh yeah, don’t forget the private stock with all the bells and whistles.

I think you’ve been lurking longer than you let on. ;)

Boadicea, it's great to see another PF-09 Smokeburst McCarty. Here's mine:

8vfMHIE.jpg

Y23AoPW.jpg

Wonderful guitar; it has a certain something that my previous regular McCarty didn't have (starting with 57/08s). Welcome to this forum.

- Prasutagus

Well, here's the PRS starter kit:

SKbEScV.jpg

;)

=K

Last edited:
Boadicea, it's great to see another PF-09 Smokeburst McCarty. Here's mine:

8vfMHIE.jpg

Y23AoPW.jpg

Wonderful guitar; it has a certain something that my previous regular McCarty didn't have (starting with 57/08s). Welcome to this forum.

- Prasutagus
A long lost sister!

Back