NGBD!!!!

I'm digging that Randy Rhoads wah! LOL

Sweet guit man enjoy!

BTW, how do you like the Buddy Guy wah? I'm looking for something beyond the stock CB and its tone suck.

See, someone else who thought your pedal board was worth its own pictures :)

Now, I also would love to hear a full report on the guitar because I am not at all jealous :rolleyes:

Dang @bodia, you are a detailed photographer! I am highly impressed with the new gig bags. They look super tough. Does it seem that way in person? So how does it feel to play? Also, digging the "sneakers"!

The bag is super rugged. I'd toss it in the back of my truck, and roll on down the road. The guitar is a dream. It plays like butter!

I do my best on the shoes!

I'm digging that Randy Rhoads wah! LOL

Sweet guit man enjoy!

BTW, how do you like the Buddy Guy wah? I'm looking for something beyond the stock CB and its tone suck.

It's cool. I don't use it a ton, but I like it. Since I don't use it much, PM me if you want to demo it for a couple of weeks. I'll send it to you. Unless you're on the other side of the world.

The guitar is ok but that bag!!!! The stitching, the nylon, the embroidery all top notch. I all seriousness I want to thank you for not shooting the pictures in bare feet...one of my biggest pet peeves....someone's always taking pics of their pedal board or amp and getting their nasty, stinky feet in the shot.

It's cool. I don't use it a ton, but I like it. Since I don't use it much, PM me if you want to demo it for a couple of weeks. I'll send it to you. Unless you're on the other side of the world.

I truly appreciate the offer! But like you, I don't use my wah all that much, and I just recently picked up a Keeley Monterey that has a wah feature. I need to get an expression/volume pedal to control the wah, rotary, and vibe but if the wah is decent, I'm probably going to get rid of my Cry Baby.

I’m issuing a citation for deceptive posting practices. Disguising this as a new gig bad thread! You know, some of us have been on pins and needles waiting for you to get this guitar! :)

Ok enough clowning. I like the silver even better than I thought I would. That looks great.

But there is only one thing that matters here... and it’s not good. The only important thing is this: Casi WILL NOT approve of those shoes. That will ruin the whole NGD buzz. This could have been a great day for all of us. You were oh so close...

Sad, but it’s not the first time, and it won’t be the last, that the lack of sensible shoes have ruined an NGD. :(

Not likely....build date.....wait for it......4/20!

Sweetness! Sorry I'm late to the congrats party.

How do you like the neck? I apparently missed demo-ing one on loan from the mothership a few weeks ago and I've been curious ever since...

Back