NGBD!!!!

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Got the "Out For Delivery" email yesterday morning. It finally showed up about 6:30 last night. UPS guys says. "last stop"! Figures!

Anyway, here it is.....New Gig Bag Day....one of the new style bags, too!

x0mh03K.jpg

uHObTCu.jpg

vyQ1LqP.jpg

snSRV4i.jpg

kR8c3PO.jpg

lRWBjsJ.jpg

IWAF8tr.jpg

9csX7P8.jpg

Oh yeah.....this was in it!

2YdrzU4.jpg

Sc3uEhi.jpg

It's special guitar, and I love it! I've been looking for "my" S-style since I started playing back in the early 80s. The quest is over!

My only knock....I hate the plastic film over the pick guard. It's such a PITA to get it off without leaving little bits sticking out around the screws and knobs. First world problem, for sure! :D

Dang @bodia, you are a detailed photographer! I am highly impressed with the new gig bags. They look super tough. Does it seem that way in person? So how does it feel to play? Also, digging the "sneakers"!

Excellent! And some mighty fancy slippers too!!
Funny about that plastic film used to protect certain things: I find removing oddly pleasurable

Sweet! One of my 2 favorite colors of the run. Damn, that’s a nice gig bag. I should’ve taken Tosca up on his offer! :D

Nice! And I figured there must have been a guitar inside the gig bag, since I've been keeping my eyes peeled for those bags to become available...

Congratulations @bodia enjoy the heck out of that bad boy!

The headstock end of that case looks vaguely “shades of grey”:confused:

My only knock....I hate the plastic film over the pick guard. It's such a PITA to get it off without leaving little bits sticking out around the screws and knobs. First world problem, for sure! :D

I think Shawn posted that the PTC was offering special services to remove the plastic for new owners... just send them a query, he'll send you an RMA...

I think Shawn posted that the PTC was offering special services to remove the plastic for new owners... just send them a query, he'll send you an RMA...
But don’t be surprised if you send it UPS that it travels to Scotland before arriving in MD!

I'm digging that Randy Rhoads wah! LOL

Sweet guit man enjoy!

BTW, how do you like the Buddy Guy wah? I'm looking for something beyond the stock CB and its tone suck.

Back