NFL Playoffs

Looks like you made the call after all...CONGRATS !!!

It aint over yet, but I do think it's Peyton's year. And to be honest, he is far better than his single Super Bowl win would indicate. Come on let's be honest, Joe Flacco also has one SB win and he's no Peyton Manning. :)

I'm looking forward to a exciting game!

Good game(s)! I was rooting for the Seahawks, but damn - what team wouldn't take Kaepernick? rushing for 130 yards, throwing while leaping into the air. That guy is good! Save a couple of Romo-esque turnovers, he played a great game/season.

With Denver and Seattle in - I like both teams... I can't lose.

Glad to see the Seahawks headed to the Stoner Bowl, er I mean Super Bowl.
Well, both states playing did legalize marijuana.

Glad to see the Seahawks headed to the Stoner Bowl, er I mean Super Bowl.
Well, both states playing did legalize marijuana.
1526894_852091864820268_1672057289_n_zps9195e0b4.jpg

I was at the Denver game yesterday, loud and happy people up there!

A lot of us at my job site are getting excited, we are getting a 12th man 25'x30' flag/banner, and it will be going in the side of our heat/vent building so it faces the 405 freeway.
They are trimming back trees today, so hopefully it will be up before the end of the week.

Lots of Seahawks stuff going on here at work, including pictures taken on this coming Friday of anyone here who wears some Seahawks shirts.

I really like that Tom Brady is Peytons' and Eli's *****...lol

Really??? Check your stats on Brady vs Peyton....I believe its 14 wins/3 rings for Brady and 5/1 ring for Peyton...
Even if Peyton pulls off the Superbowl, Brady > Peyton..fact.
How did Eli do this year? lol

Having bantered all that, I friggen MISSED the game..(not that it was much of one I hear). Stuck at my daughter's horse show on Sunday..Ugh

Flag was put up today, it is huge.
Trees will be trimmed tomorrow.
A WSDOT truck stopped along the shoulder today on the 405 freeway and put on his flashers to get out and take some pics.
We need a few spot lights on the ground aiming up to make it stand out in the dark for the morning commutes.

Our Boeing store in the building I work at is getting in some Sea Hawks and other stuff tomorrow, cannot wait to see what they are getting.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Flag was put up today, it is huge.
Trees will be trimmed tomorrow.
A WSDOT truck stopped along the shoulder today on the 405 freeway and put on his flashers to get out and take some pics.
We need a few spot lights on the ground aiming up to make it stand out in the dark for the morning commutes.

Our Boeing store in the building I work at is getting in some Sea Hawks and other stuff tomorrow, cannot wait to see what they are getting.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Glad you guys are hanging Brady's number! ;-)

Really??? Check your stats on Brady vs Peyton....I believe its 14 wins/3 rings for Brady and 5/1 ring for Peyton...
Even if Peyton pulls off the Superbowl, Brady > Peyton..fact.
How did Eli do this year? lol

Having bantered all that, I friggen MISSED the game..(not that it was much of one I hear). Stuck at my daughter's horse show on Sunday..Ugh

Brady has dominated Peyton, no doubt. But Eli, on the other hand, owns Brady. Having said that, I still believe Peyton is a better QB than Eli, regardless of ring count.

Brady has dominated Peyton, no doubt. But Eli, on the other hand, owns Brady. Having said that, I still believe Peyton is a better QB than Eli, regardless of ring count.

I dont know...what bugs me about those two games was when Brady walked off the field with a minute or so left in both games...they had the lead..
One goofy hail mary helmet throw and the 'prevent' defense that prevents you from winning allowed them to march down field and end each game...Not sure I would escribe that as 'owns' Brady.

Eli Manning, IMO is one of the most Overrated QBs in NFL History. yes, hes had good years, but look at the receiving core/defense he had both times. And when hes good, hes GOOD. And when he's bad, He is AWFUL. I mean 5 INTs in one game? i really dont think thats elite. I mean, come on. INJURED neither brady or Manning would throw 5 picks......but I digress.

Without the string of Injuries, my Packers would be in it right now.......

But Im taking the Broncos. You cant win if the other guys bury you in points.

Eli Manning, IMO is one of the most Overrated QBs in NFL History. yes, hes had good years, but look at the receiving core/defense he had both times. And when hes good, hes GOOD. And when he's bad, He is AWFUL. I mean 5 INTs in one game? i really dont think thats elite. I mean, come on. INJURED neither brady or Manning would throw 5 picks......but I digress.

Without the string of Injuries, my Packers would be in it right now.......

But Im taking the Broncos. You cant win if the other guys bury you in points.

Giants fan here and i take zero offense to your comment. eli had a horrible year and still cant throw a spiral. but what really defines an elite QB? how many QB's have to be worse than eli before he's considered elite?

I dont know...what bugs me about those two games was when Brady walked off the field with a minute or so left in both games...they had the lead..
One goofy hail mary helmet throw and the 'prevent' defense that prevents you from winning allowed them to march down field and end each game...Not sure I would escribe that as 'owns' Brady.

I don’t know, Eli/Brady matched up in two Super Bowl appearances and Eli went home with two rings. Not to mention, he ended the Pats “perfect” season.

Is Eli "Elite"? It's hard to argue with two rings, but IMO there are certainly better QB's in the league right now. Peyton being one of them.

People make the argument that Flacco is elite, but as Watelessness said "...what really defines an elite QB?"

Back