NFL Playoffs

I am also thinking Denver Seattle, with the Seahawks getting their first. Although, as previously stated, I wouldn't mind Peyton getting a second ring, to stop the comparisons between him and Eli. He blows Eli away. My father always said defense wins championships, so I truly think either NFC team will take it all, either way.

No, no, no... The index finger should be straight and on the trigger guard or the frame until the weapon needs to be fired.

large-aaron-hernandez-tmz.jpg

:evil::vroam:

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;123860 said:
No, no, no... The index finger should be straight and on the trigger guard or the frame until the weapon needs to be fired.

I don't think he's the sharpest crayon in the box...:flute:

You're only saying this because as a Redskins fan, you know the franchise will be lost as long as the current ownership is in place.

I completely admit that… But then again, I'm not whining every time the Steelers or the Pats win…

I'll stick with what I always say, which is: As long as Dallas loses I can make peace with whatever else happens. I want them to lose by roughly 90 points every game, their hotel rooms to be infested with chiggers, and their plane to get stuck in the mud up to its belly at the airport. Then I want their bad luck to kick in...

Lloyd/Lifelong Tom Landry Fan

Back