NFL Playoffs

The problem with the PATS this year....They have the ability to STOMP on every team including the mannings and the breezes etc etc etc...

But ALSO they have the ability to downright stink. Their inconsistency this year has driven me nuts...Surprising to hear me say that as they are 12 and 4 but they have not really put a complete game together...Either they get up by 9,000 points and just sleep during the second half or they are down by 9,000 points and wake the heck up and storm back and win.

Going into the playoffs I STILL dont know which team will show up..... Half thier starters are all out...ones in jail and the others have had season ending injuries..its incredible that they are 12 and 4...Billichek is coach of the year for this reason. (But he has a lot of haters and he is so damn consistent every year that he will not win it)

FMW...I think the inconsistency thing applies to every team in the AFC...tough year on this side, with 37 or so teams finishing 8-8...

Well we beat the Saints Saturday, and we have to beat the 49er's this coming Sunday, then the Seahawks go to the Super Bowl.
If we lose, we are out for the year.

The last 15 minutes of the game was pretty intense, the Saints fought until the end.
Weather was wold too, rain was coming down sideways, and there were 50 MPH wind gusts.
Lights flickered at home, but I never lost power or Internet.

Well we beat the Saints Saturday, and we have to beat the 49er's this coming Sunday, then the Seahawks go to the Super Bowl.
If we lose, we are out for the year.

What's this 'WE' stuff??
Your paycheck is from the Seahawks??? ;-)

I'd LOVE Brady to pick up one more ring just to shut the haters up but that is a tall order.....he has so many.

My other thought is that since the 49ers were screwed on the last play last year with the Ravens HOLDING Crabtree in the end zone (Handfull of Jersey anyone??), maybe karma is due to the 9ers..

Lastly, the 4 best teams this year are still playing so thats cool.

Thinking..Denver and Seattle in the Super Bowl and Peyton gets another ring

This is my pick as well

My other thought is that since the 49ers were screwed on the last play last year with the Ravens HOLDING Crabtree in the end zone (Handfull of Jersey anyone??), maybe karma is due to the 9ers..

If karma had anything to do with it, the patriots would be 2-14. But then again the Pats are the only team to go undefeated during the regular season only to lose the Superbowl. So maybe karma is at play. LOL

This is my pick as well

If karma had anything to do with it, the patriots would be 2-14. But then again the Pats are the only team to go undefeated during the regular season only to lose the Superbowl. So maybe karma is at play. LOL

I never bought that whole 'Upset of the century' crap from the media....They played the Giants the last game of the regular season that year and only won by 3 points...so nice try media..
and I want even go into the hold on Brushi in that scrum with the freak helmet catch...so if karma is at work, Pats will WIN...so there :)

Love this!

Did you see the ESPN clip where Belicheat has only smiled 7 times all season? Why try so hard to be a jerk?...

so lack of smile is being a jerk..got it..
He's a prick, I get it and one of the best coaches of all time..You'd want him coaching your team..oh and the bilicheat thing...it was old 8 years ago..

God this is the reason why I want them to crush the teams in the next 2 games...

so lack of smile is being a jerk..got it..
He's a prick, I get it and one of the best coaches of all time..You'd want him coaching your team..oh and the bilicheat thing...it was old 8 years ago..

God this is the reason why I want them to crush the teams in the next 2 games...

I didn't mean to offend... Sorry - I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan, so my skin is a little thicker from all the internet Cowboy hate. I am not a fan of your coach, or your team - nothing against you personally.

Why all the Pats haters? All Belichek has done is rack up one of the best coaching resumes in coaching history. Doesn't matter if he has the personality of a rock...:biggrin: The guy has put together a winning system many others have copied...even in other sports. They have a tough game in Denver Sunday...the Super Bowl winner will most likely come from that game...

They have a tough game in Denver Sunday...the Super Bowl winner will most likely come from that game...

I dont know...the 9ers should have a HUGE chip on their shoulder from last year..(oh so close) and most of the time, you gotta learn to lose the big one before you win it.

And I think BOTH the 9ers and the Hawks have the best defenses in the game...I'd say the Pats are mid pack (especially with their injuries).

Fingers crossed in any case..IF the Pats DO win it all, its going to be a tough Monday morning at work, thats for sure!

Why all the Pats hate? Too many butthurt Raven's fans… :box::tongue::vroam:

large-aaron-hernandez-tmz.jpg

:evil::vroam:

Back