Next Anniversary models

Veetwin

Just looking at the SE 24 35th Anniversary models, I want one of those for the birds. I wonder when the next ones will come out. 40th Anniversary 2025??

Put me down for one please.

Just looking at the SE 24 35th Anniversary models, I want one of those for the birds. I wonder when the next ones will come out. 40th Anniversary 2025??

Put me down for one please.

I think I did a similar thread a couple of years ago. Not sure what was on my wish list back then, but I would like to see them doing Hollowbody with a twist; it's one of the three best designs they did, after all. It would be great if they would do one with LR Baggs Anthem (piezo + mic), you know, a modernised approach to crappy sounding piezo.

Whatever they are going to do, it's going to be lit. The last two Anniversary models have been spectacular

I have a 35th anniversary CU24. I only got it because I liked the eagle headstock and it seemed to be what the 24-08 should've been. Now the 24-08 IS just the 35th without the eagle. I figured if I didn't like it I could resell it in a few years. But yeah, I won't be doing that. It kills.

Back