NExpGD...The 594...

Brian did strategically locate his tables next to the beer kegs. Brilliantly diabolical.

What a wall, Tosca, what a wall. :cool:

I went into PRSX with the best of intentions...All I really wanted was a 594...and I already had one reserved from Brian's upcoming WL 594 run (And have you seen the tops picked for those? Crazy nice.)

Very sweet! Total stunner! The next question begging to be asked; still have the WL incoming? And, you're right, those tops are killer. Killer enough for me to grab one anyway.

What a beautiful guitar! Congratulations. It's like a close cousin, or half sister (even better ;)) to the GOTM 594's.
Your guitar collection is stupidly amazing! I love the quilt ones! OOOOOOWEEEEEEE.

Way to go!!! I saw that guitar when I first got into the signature event and thought it was a GOM also...very nice score!! I was like you...went into the EXP with the best of intentions, but also with realistic expectations that if there was a "must have" that my credit card was in trouble. While a PS didn't follow me home a 594 did, but only because of the top / neck combination else I would be right behind you with another WL pre-order with Brian (yes those tops are killer, didn't really know which I would've picked between 7, 8 or 9 anyways).

Nice! Great tight flame on #10. Oughta look killer. I snagged #3

Yessir...#10 looks close to a PS flame to me...looking forward to that pattern vintage neck in rosewood too. It's just unreal how comfy that carve is...especially above the 12th fret!

Your top is killer too...good luck!

Nice grab!! I'm glad you were able to snag one with the original specs. Just so classic and perfect!

I'm also on the list for Brian's WL 594 run. Snagged Quilt #1. Rolling the dice hoping for my color now!!

Enjoy this guitar! Simply perfect.

Kevin

How did I miss this thread earlier in the week???!!??

All I can say is WOW! I love that guitar. You are a man of serious taste and distinction, Tosca, as evidenced by your Wall O' Guitars (And Foam)!

Really, if you have a chance to do a clip....I await your tones. ;)

Thanks for all of the nice comments on my PS 594 and "the wall". It's an outstanding instrument in every way. I will get some better pics and clips of her up when I can...injured my knee Saturday...so it may take a little while. It's been a long time since I shot an updated "family portrait" of my PRSi (without the R9 and R0 "imposters" and that little black beauty in the lower left corner)...so I'll have to get that done too.

Thought I replied to this thread already, guess not. That a helluva nice addition to an already incredible wall! Congrats!

Think I promised some better pics on this earlier...since my knee is feeling better...and I had the camera out...here's some more eye candy. This guitar/model/color/tone/feel...it's really just checking off all the boxes for me. Wow.

Back