News from Rocket Central....

7TVIKPg.jpg
I haven’t changed anything on my board since April, 2021.

It’s unusual for me to go that long, but I simply haven’t been tempted.

Could I be...happy? I’m starting to get worried that my madness might be over!! :oops:

Just added some pedals and rearranged my pedal board. I think it's the best version yet.

The Timeline has modulation and I can easily add some subtle chorus to any of my echo presets.

BTW, I would never gig with all this stuff! This is just for fun at home.

When I gig I just bring my Deluxe Reverb amp, use the reverb on the amp and bring a Klon, the Ego Compressor and either a Strat or a Silver Sky.

I don't play with a lot of overdrive and distortion on the blues gigs and Americana stuff I play.

But it sure is fun at home!

Last edited:
I'm too emotionally attached to all the sounds I wasted time creating using my pedalboard, to leave anything off it!!

There are times I have to laugh at myself. ;)

Usually I just bring two favorite pedals (a Klon and a EGO Boost/Compressor) and make sure they have new batteries.

I have a little Pedal Train with a Voodoo Labs power supply on it that I can mount three pedals on. I could mount four pedals on it if the power supply could go underneath but there's no easy way to do that without cutting up the metal pedalboard.

So it takes up the space of a pedal.

Last edited:
Usually I just bring two favorite pedals (a Klon and a EGO Boost/Compressor) and make sure they have new batteries.

I have a little Pedal Train with a Voodoo Labs power supply on it that I can mount three pedals on. I could mount four pedals on it if the power supply could go underneath but there's no easy way to do that without cutting up the metal pedalboard.

So it takes up the space of a pedal.
I use one of these.

Because I couldn't find a more expensive alternative!! LOL

But seriously, it's a fantastic piece of equipment.

Back