New ZM Day

Russ73

First of all how do I attach a pic, I wanna show all my guitars as I have pics on my computer?
Secondly badass little guitar for under 600 bucks, not bad at all, not the same quality of my S2s but not so far off either....

I use Flickr, and you can get a bbcode link to add to your threads once your photo is uploaded.

And congrats on the new ZM!

still trying to post a pic, maybe someone can chime in, I have a jpeg on my desktop...

I use photobucket. Free, easy to upload pics, easy to post.

They give you 4 kinds of links, I think IMG works for this forum. Copy the link, paste in your post.

OK lets see if this works...

still trying to post a pic, maybe someone can chime in, I have a jpeg on my desktop...
Go to imgur.com
Click on "upload image"
Follow instructions
The rest assumes Windows:
Once uploaded, right-click "copy"
Come here, go to post, right-click "paste"
Cheers! Very nice choice, I may have to get one of these eventually, I have one of the old style (3 pickup, no semi-hollow).

Its tons of fun to play as well with the shorter scale length, sounds great and mine seems to stay in tune contrary to what I read in reviews...I dumped a Les Paul studio for it and its waaay more fun to play and stays in tune did I mention? very lightweight as well...

Its tons of fun to play as well with the shorter scale length, sounds great and mine seems to stay in tune contrary to what I read in reviews...I dumped a Les Paul studio for it and its waaay more fun to play and stays in tune did I mention? very lightweight as well...
Awesome stuff. I love my ZM, gigged with it last weekend.

The oft-repeated-rarely-substantiated statements about the ZM and other SE guitars going out of tune a lot is rubbish,IMHO. They are more stable than any other non-locking-tuner guitar I have ever dealt with. Yes, you will need to tune-up when the conditions change (like if you keep your guitar at home in 76degF AC and then take it to a hot club under lights), but I think most of the "tuning problems" experienced by others is a result of larger-gauge strings being put on without widening the nut slots, or just a sticky nut slot (which is easily solved with a variety of lubricants such as graphite, petroleum jelly, or "nut lube").

Nice looking axe!

I kinda miss the one I had for a bit. I should buy one again. Nice guitar, congrats!

Back