New (Used) 2008 Mira Day

ibanezfan1

I meet up with a super nice gentleman in VA today and am now the owner of this incredible 2008 PRS Mira (Core). I just restrung her and did a set up - sounds amazing!! Bodie

Basement pics:

IMG-1461.jpg

IMG-1464.jpg

IMG-1462.jpg

IMG-1463.jpg

IMG-1465.jpg

The PRS Family Photo

IMG-1460.jpg

We have a problem pic!!

IMG-1466.jpg

Last edited:
Dang it, I think Mira's are cool--despite the fact that they aren't made anymore, and they're not super-sought-after. (I think the closest new PRS option to the Mira anymore is the S2 594 Thinline; but alas they're not "core.")

All - thanks so much for your replies!!

This guitar is simply amazing. I just put new strings on last night and may have to restring before band practice Thurs. ;)

I am kinda new at slide playing, but we have a new original song where I'm playing slide. Was using my Gibson SGJ for the slide part, but the Mira will easily replace it. The action on the Mira is perfect for slide playing and chording/leads. So very happy!!!

And yes, I do know what that means :D:D:D:D:D

Video of an event we did last Sat night - the new song is at the ~6:30 mark. Blessing all! - Bodie

So took the Mira to band practice last night - Holy Cow!! This is the "...where has this guitar been the last 20+ years..." :(

Reading online, I was kinda worried about the pickups and/or neck dive. But I had no issue with either last night. Pickups are very articulate and punchy when I need them to be. Didn't detect any neck dive issues either. Rhythm, leads, slide - exceled in everything I could play.

Paired it with my PRS MT-15 & Carvin 4x12 w/v30's - I was very, very pleased. Bodie

20210830-113150.jpg

fxxmPC2

Mira Mira on the wall, who will shred you dusk till dawn? Congrats! I have a vision of a shelf in your future!! I think Rick P has reasonable rates on design services if you need an assist with designing that (his initial consultation was free though)!!!

Happy shreddin'!
MW

Back