New Track - Tomorrow

Again, thanks for so much support. I really appreciate the ears and the feedback! I can hear my mixes getting better, and it's due to this thread!

Using "Tomorrow" as baseline, I re-mixed another recent song title "I Can't Breathe". I'm trying to get the mixes to mesh so the songs sound similar enough to be included together. I'm thinking I'm going to put together a 5 or 6 song EP.

Here's "I Can't Breathe" with a new mix to match the mix from "Tomorrow".

https://soundcloud.com/radiomoved/i-cant-breathe

Again, thanks for so much support. I really appreciate the ears and the feedback! I can hear my mixes getting better, and it's due to this thread!

Using "Tomorrow" as baseline, I re-mixed another recent song title "I Can't Breathe". I'm trying to get the mixes to mesh so the songs sound similar enough to be included together. I'm thinking I'm going to put together a 5 or 6 song EP.

Another great song, love the pinched harmonics in the solo.

Yep, another stunner!

I think the mix on these two songs go together nicely. The vocals on "Tomorrow" stick out just a tad more than "I Can't Breathe," I think the balance is better on "I Can't Breathe," but very close. Nice reverb on the vocals on that one, too, I could feel it a little more but not overpowering. The kick on both is still a little underwhelming, sorry to be a nag on work that is so great!

Yep, another stunner!

I think the mix on these two songs go together nicely. The vocals on "Tomorrow" stick out just a tad more than "I Can't Breathe," I think the balance is better on "I Can't Breathe," but very close. Nice reverb on the vocals on that one, too, I could feel it a little more but not overpowering. The kick on both is still a little underwhelming, sorry to be a nag on work that is so great!

You are not a nag!

Things don't improve without honest feedback.

Looks like it's time to just think about the kick drum for a while. I've got another song to remix, a different song to re-record and then I can go back to developing new material.

I sound like a broken record (if you're old enough to know what that is ;-) ), but again I want to to say Thanks!!

You are not a nag!

Things don't improve without honest feedback.

Looks like it's time to just think about the kick drum for a while. I've got another song to remix, a different song to re-record and then I can go back to developing new material.

I sound like a broken record (if you're old enough to know what that is ;-) ), but again I want to to say Thanks!!

There is also the element of changing things for change sake, when the mix is already really good.

Back