New to the official forum

CE-man

Hello, I'm new here to the official PRS forum but a regular at the prsforums. I have 11 PRS guitars which are all before 1991 with the exception of a `06 Johnny Hiland, `93 CE-24, and a `94 CE-24. As you might have already realized I'm partial to the CEs, but I do have a couple Customs and a couple Standards. I hope to see some of you guys from the other forum here as well as a meet a bunch of new people and learn something along the way. Here's the set up I've been playing at practice lately.

034.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome
I'm sure i speak for everyone when i say we want to see your collection :)
Nice setup

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'll drag these things out and get some pics soon. Here's what it looks like under the bed....
Underthebed002.jpg

Dude, those belong on a wall to behold. :cool: I volunteer my house. :p Welcome, bro.

Thanks Boogie, it may be time for me to build a new wing on the house. LOL!

Here's a patriotic shot of a couple of my CEs and a Standard. The red one is a `91 CE-24 employee guitar that features a cedar top, uprouting and a H/S/H pickup configuration, (ala the Special or Ed King model). The white guitar is a `86 pearl white Standard, (or to be politically correct the Paul Reed Smith guitar) and the blue guitar is a `94 CE-24 with birds, gold hardware and a quilted top.

CEgroupphotos020.jpg

The practice room.......

DSCN1702.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there! We have similar tastes it seems. I had this rig just a few weeks ago but then sold the amp and cab. This particular PRS will always be a keeper though.

283760_10101667902736377_1653646626_n.jpg

More CEs on my couch.....

119.jpg

a beautiful `89 CE, nice flamey top

127.jpg

a nicely figured `90 CE

129-1.jpg

Great looking guitars! I can't decide which one I like most, but I do know I want to come sleep on your sofa.

Does that employee model have an alder body hiding under the cedar top?

Last edited:
Great looking guitars! I can't decide which one I like most, but I do know I want to come sleep on your sofa.

Does that employee model have an alder body hiding under the cedar top?

Thanks serg, guitars are like children it's hard to favor just one.

The employee guitar actually has a mahogany body. It is definitely a unique piece, it's my main guitar presently.

Hi there! We have similar tastes it seems. I had this rig just a few weeks ago but then sold the amp and cab. This particular PRS will always be a keeper though.

283760_10101667902736377_1653646626_n.jpg

Love the 513. Very nice! Is that a 2 x 12 cabinet?

Welcome! Glad to ce the love ;)

I miss that model a lot to be honest, some people really dig bolt ons and I was one of them!

Back