New to the forum - Visual content included

Flip

Hi,

i'm new to the forum - although i've been a passive viewer for a few weeks now. Great people, topics and help around here, so i thought i'd contribute a little (and also try the picture functions :D).

I have been into PRS guitars for about a year now and love the construction, attention to detail and especially the pickups. Had some Gibsons (and Epis), ESPs, Taylors and still own a Music Man Silhouette. Other than the MM, i would not miss any of the others guitars.

From left to right we have (sorry for not featuring an oak floor):
- 2008 Custom22 10top
- 1997 CE24
- 2006 Custom24 10top

PRS_1.jpg

PRS_2.jpg

PRS_3.jpg

Greets
Flip

shinksma

What? I get a title?
Wow! Nice trio! At first I was all "hey, how can that CU24 be a 10Top, it's just black!" But in that last shot you can see the degrees of blackness. It is like black, then even blacker black with the flame. A Black Flame. Ooh, I likey!

Flip

Nice.
If you got 3 in the first year, I hope you have a big house.

didn't think of that one when i recently browsed the prs homepage and stumbled over the 408 :D. I guess i'll have to do without a bathroom ...

vashondan

Really nice trio. Had never heard of "10 top" before but looking at those tops I think I understand. Welcome.

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
Welcome aboard! Nice guitars.

Don't sweat the oak floors - it only seems like new members all show their wood in the beginning!

Boogie

Zombie Two, DFZ
Tasty part of your complete breakfast...and obsession. :D Welcome to the forums!