New to the forum : Just got my first PRS, 2013 Paul's Guitar

That might be the most gnarly Paul's Guitar yet. I would do horrible, horrible things to own it. :evil:

Cool, I didn't realize anyone was shipping the BRW Pauls out of the USA. I might have to check it out. Opens up a lot more choice if I decide to purchase one.
... gorgeous guitar, sounds great.
thx.

Last edited:
WoWelcome to the Forum and what a sweet axe!!!! that thing knocked me off my chair.. :)

Cool, I didn't realize anyone was shipping the BRW Pauls out of the USA. I might have to check it out. Opens up a lot more choice if I decide to purchase one.
... gorgeous guitar, sounds great.
thx.

Thank you very much and Yes, many BRW equipped guitars has been shipped outside USA and ended up in many places around the world. This Paul's guitar is not BRW though, my 408MT is.

WoWelcome to the Forum and what a sweet axe!!!! that thing knocked me off my chair.. :)

Thank you! I was practically knocked off of my chair too when I first saw that sale thread on FB. I still could not understand why nobody snatched this before me as this one was listed for almost 3 months until I saw it.

ox3AAY4.png

I just got my first PRS and it is also a quilted Paul's Guitar. Unfortunately, I ordered form Canada and it will probably take a few weeks to arrive:bawling:. Maybe someone could help me. I'm trying to figure out how to stain/color/paint the pickup rings to a better color than standard white/cream.

Until then, I'm stuck with my EGC Custom TT2
e7agGeJ.png

Back