New to the forum - Highly addicted to PRS now

Narsh

So I recently discovered PRS guitars and I am hooked.

My First PRS was a PRS SE Custom 24 that I received in a trade for an Agile AL3100. Replace the tuners with Gotoh tuners and the pickups with Custom wound Buddha pickups.

My Second was a PRS SE Tremonti that I got a smoking deal for. I replaced the EMG's it had with Custom Wound Buddha pickups and Gotoh tuners. It sounds and plays insane!

Tremonti_zpskgfjoouh.jpg

Tune with Tremonti:
https://soundcloud.com/romeroenr/thedrop

And I just ordered a Zach Myers SE in Trampas Green. As soon as Sweetwater gets them in I'll pick one and have them send it.

Definitely hooked on PRS

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man.... Freaking love these PRS's! Can't wait for the Zach Myers

Hey Narsh, that is some smokin' playing on the Soundcloud track you linked! You are a helluva player! Very, very musical stuff. I loved it.

Great playing and sounds! Very much like what I've been listening to recently (Periphery, Chimp Spanner, etc.)

Those are some snazzy looking HBs - I feel like you should blackout the switch tip on the CU24 for maximum metal. :rock:

Great playing and sounds! Very much like what I've been listening to recently (Periphery, Chimp Spanner, etc.)

Those are some snazzy looking HBs - I feel like you should blackout the switch tip on the CU24 for maximum metal. :rock:

Thanks man, I've got one on order. ;)

Your guitar sounds killer!I really dig your playing.Great picking technique,very musical.You are a master of your craft Narsh.Are you the one building these great sounding pickups?

Last edited:
Thanks guys, much appreciated! And no, Im not the one making the pickups

Couldn't get the Soundcloud link to work, but could just be my device. Enjoyed the video, and your playing. I have a Torero, that is great for that style, but didn't jive with the emgs so much. (Not that I can shred like that or anything). Superb playing btw!

Back