New to PRS

Soapbars are my favorites! Now, you know there are a few different SE models that have soapbars, right?

The Soapbar II gives you a double cutaway rather than the single cut of the original Soapbar

Then there’s the SE 245 Soapbar. 4 knobs, thicker single cut body with a maple cap & veneer.

Then there’s the Soapbar II Maple...

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know you can start to grow your Soapbar collection. :D

Welcome!

Soapbars are my favorites! Now, you know there are a few different SE models that have soapbars, right?

The Soapbar II gives you a double cutaway rather than the single cut of the original Soapbar

Then there’s the SE 245 Soapbar. 4 knobs, thicker single cut body with a maple cap & veneer.

Then there’s the Soapbar II Maple...

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know you can start to grow your Soapbar collection. :D

Welcome!
Mine is all mahogany with single cut, one each volume and tone controls, and a three-way switch.

Mine is all mahogany with single cut, one each volume and tone controls, and a three-way switch.
And it’s probably pretty light, right? My lightest guitar is a Soapbar (I).

Enjoy it in good health!

Welcome to the forum...as is tradition here...pics or it's a Hello Kitty Uke.:D

Oh, and I'll add one more model (although sadly discontinued) to @Tim S list of soapbar models...the Chris Robertson SE. P90 in the neck and the PRS 57/08 "S" in the bridge. Still one of my all time favorite PRS models.

Food for thought. Besides, they are like potato chips, you can't have just one.;)

Welcome aboard! And congrats on the guitar - soapbars make for some great tone options.

Ok, how do I add pix? I tried pasting them in here, but it looks like the forum is looking for a URL. I just have pix on my hard drive.....

Pictures have to be hosted on a separate site - some folks use imgur, and there's another one that's popular but is slipping my mind at the moment. I host mine on my own site. But you have the basics right - it needs the URL to the picture. More info here - https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/how-to-post-pics.932/.

Ok, let's try this:
NbKzH52.jpg

FYYq0tU.jpg

Beautiful guitar. I had the same color. It was my gateway drug to PRS. Still have that model in a custom color.

Back