New to PRS

Shoop

I purchased my first PRS this past weekend at Gearfest at Sweetwater in Ft Wayne. I even got to meet Paul and get a pic with him, I now a the proud owner of a CE 24 and excited to play her as much I can.....if only the darn job would get out of the way now....lolol

Congratulations on the CE, their fantastic guitars. be careful though PRS cause major addictions:oops:. Welcome aboard

ok, so I'm stumped as to how to post pics for you guys to see her???????

A double hitter from the get go, getting a great guitar and hobnobbing with PRSh?
I wouldn't sleep a wink for a whole week :cool:.

as for posting pics, upload the pictures in Imgur or similar site, copy the direct link and paste in the picture window so we can see your beauty.

Congrats.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new CE! I just got one as well and judging by your profile pic it's the same color! This was my second PRS but my first was a Santana SE which I sold to help fund the CE purchase. I really do love this guitar! It's so easy to play and sounds freaking fantastic in both single coil and humbucker mode! ....and of course it looks so nice!

Congrats again on such a lovely acquisition. I hope you like it as much as I do.

wlM5qdj.jpg

Back