New to PRS

Rocky2013

Hey everyone, I'm new to PRS. I know I'm preaching to the converted, but I've been searching for my personal 'Holy Grail' for years and I've just purchased a PS Single Cut....I think I just found it.

I'd post pics if I knew how, but it's Gloss Mcarty Glow with 57/08s and the European spec of Madagascan Rosewood board.

I own Collings and Suhrs, but this thing is unreal to play and the tone....oh tone!!!!

Hey everyone, I'm new to PRS. I know I'm preaching to the converted, but I've been searching for my personal 'Holy Grail' for years and I've just purchased a PS Single Cut....I think I just found it.

I'd post pics if I knew how, but it's Gloss Mcarty Glow with 57/08s and the European spec of Madagascan Rosewood board.

I own Collings and Suhrs, but this thing is unreal to play and the tone....oh tone!!!!

If the pic in your avatar is your guitar, I think it's probably the PS McCarty Singlecut, which is a pretty special guitar - thicker body, specially wound pickups, etc.

Enjoy that thing!

Congrats and welcome :congrats:

Now I'm already itching for some pictures,

if you'll be so kind and hurry up a bit.:p

Ok guys, I'll get on it tonight. Yes it's like the one in the Avatar! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Many apologies - I've not got the photos sorted yet. Once I do get them, I'll start a new thread, with a challenge for the fine people of this forum...

Back