New to PRS and the forum

Welcome aboard!
I was a hard core Gibson player for 10 years, Fender for 20 years, PRS for the last 5 years.
PRS (Custom 24's) to me, hang like a Strat, controls are like a Tele, have a trem that works well, the headstock/string angle issues of Gibsons have been "fixed" (that helps take care
of tuning issues that I used to have with Gibsons).
PRS are kind of the best of Gibson and Fender type guitars with the "fixes" applied.

Welcome aboard!
I was a hard core Gibson player for 10 years, Fender for 20 years, PRS for the last 5 years.
PRS (Custom 24's) to me, hang like a Strat, controls are like a Tele, have a trem that works well, the headstock/string angle issues of Gibsons have been "fixed" (that helps take care
of tuning issues that I used to have with Gibsons).
PRS are kind of the best of Gibson and Fender type guitars with the "fixes" applied.
Thanks!

@Seth20 Fantastic choice for your first PRS! It’s a looker too.

Welcome to the forum and PRS ownership.

D037-C30-D-4-ECE-477-A-85-C3-34663-C0-C3-F16.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I tried pasting “thumbnail for forum” and “hotlink for forum”. Would there something more specific? Even though the post image site seems to have allowed me to upload my photo, maybe I have to actually sign up with them before I can share the photo? I tried to sign up but kept getting error messages.

Back