New to Forum

Gerryg

Hi, All

New to the forum, been playing for a while, and collecting guitars along the way to see what was the best fit, well…I decided to get an S2 McCarty, over many others, and boy am I glad I did.

I have others to compare it to and by far it’s one of my favorites now.

Quality is really first class, I read a lot of reviews and most people had extremely good experiences, with there purchase.

Look forward to hearing more about members that have this guitar and what they think. Playing a lot of clean tones, for blues.

Hi, All

New to the forum, been playing for a while, and collecting guitars along the way to see what was the best fit, well…I decided to get an S2 McCarty, over many others, and boy am I glad I did.

Quality is really first class, I read a lot of reviews and most people had extremely good experiences, with there purchase.

Look forward to hearing more about members that have this guitar and what they think. Playing a lot of clean tones, for blues.
Welcome to the addiction club Gerryg! I think the majority of people here have come to realize, from the SE line through the Private Stocks, at their respective price points, there is nothing better!! Be sure to post some pix of your new treasure, and cheers to many more!!!

Hi, All

Welcome! Nice way to start your PRS journey. Really nice looking guitar! Hope you love it.

Back