New Store Grand Opening Celebration featuring PRSH and David Grissom

Brian Meader

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
The Guitar Sanctuary will be having the Grand Opening Celebration for our new store and Event Center on Saturday November 9th here in McKinney Texas (about 30 minutes north of Dallas) featuring PRSH and David Grissom:

1003923_672498796111856_1276581840_n.jpg

"Dear Current and future members of The Guitar Sanctuary family,

I opened the doors of the Guitar Sanctuary three years ago with a simple mission statement, “establish a creative gathering place for players, young and old, managed by caring and passionate musicians, where the finest guitars, amps and accessories can be explored”. The pursuit of this goal has been tremendously rewarding. I have reconnected with old industry friends and made many new ones. I am so blessed to be involved in something that I have a true passion for. As a lifelong player and collector, I am a lover of guitars and the artistry and craftsmanship that is exemplified by those passionate builders that wow us all with their incredible instruments! The amps and pedals that help bring them to life are equally exciting to experience!

Now, we are about to take the next step in our journey. We will be moving to our new building this October. As a builder and designer in the construction world, it was important to me to build a creative physical environment that would lend to a heightened experience for our patrons. Our new store does just that, and allows us to present world class instruments in a world class environment like never before. In addition to our new sanctuary, we have built a 300 seat performance venue that will allow us to bring guitar, amp and pedal clinicians, host concerts by our favorite artists, and provide a stage for our customers and Performance Academy students to perform.

We are so very excited to share all we are doing with our Sanctuary family and music community. We will be hosting our joint 3rd Anniversary/Grand Opening on Saturday, November 9th. Paul Reed Smith, Ian Moore and David Grissom will be there to help us celebrate in style, and the celebration wouldn't be complete without a performance by our very own Maylee Thomas Band.

Please make plans to join us.

Geo"

Daddy/Daughter Football weekend @ UGA...

But otherwise, a road trip would be made... :(

Congrats on the new digs!:congrats::congrats::congrats:

Jamie

Back