New S2 Studio!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
Mine shipped out yesterday. :D
s2studio.png

Nice! Mine is coming from Sweetwater too, although the white one, so I expect to hear about it soon.:)

I offered all I have at the moment... LoL! I think I stay up later, though. LoL!

Axe FX III and Special 22 LE Artist semi hollow pre-order put a dent in me wee arse...... :p

Okay... I pulled the trigger and @deakle has Jedi mind guided me into finally buying an S2 Studio... LoL!

Guess that will appease me until the impending completion of my Artist package Special 22 LE in Q1 2019... Dohhhhh!!!

I feel like a meth head.... hehehe.

Okay... I pulled the trigger and @deakle has Jedi mind guided me into finally buying an S2 Studio... LoL!

Guess that will appease me until the impending completion of my Artist package Special 22 LE in Q1 2019... Dohhhhh!!!

Both my wife and I thank you!! I have an AP 2408 due (hopefully) soon. I don't NEED another guitar, but I want an S2 Studio.

Atta boy!

Back