New S2 Studio!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
OMG and wait for it.... at the end... Bryan is coming over to the dark side!!!! Welcome Bryan. Time to shred! (Somehow, I'm thinking he did that just for me! HAHA!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dig it. I just saw a pre-order on Reverb.com. Popped over here to see if anyone had seen!! I'll need to watch that demo when I get home from work. This may be next!!!!

Trying to get my jaw off the floor and talk my credit cards down off the ledge at the same time is not easy. They were already contemplating suicide when I started thinking about how a semi hollow was missing in my arsenal.

All these limited edition releases are getting ridiculous, starting to feel a bit anti end consumer, things like this should go into normal production.

All these limited edition releases are getting ridiculous, starting to feel a bit anti end consumer, things like this should go into normal production.

Or, they should do things like this to see how the market reacts, rather than introducing new models and committing resources to a model that doesn’t sell well.

I own an NF3. It’s one of the greatest guitars ever built. No question. Ask anyone who owns one! Know why they quit making them? Didn’t sell well enough. Not enough guys would buy a guitar with non-standard pickup size, and in doing so they missed a guitar with probably the best pickups ever made and pickups that may have redefined their idea of what great pickups are.

I didn’t notice til after my initial excitement, that this was a Limited and only in production for a short time. That’s disappointing to me as I may not be ready to buy right away. But “ridiculous” and “anti-consumer” are... perhaps a bit over the top.

Back