New S2 Standard Satin (at a GREAT price!)

Carl can you post pics? I'd love to see the exclusive color. Did they say if they are getting all satin models in this color?

Carl can you post pics? I'd love to see the exclusive color. Did they say if they are getting all satin models in this color?
Yes we need pics!

Looks like GC has 3 exclusive S2 colors: 2 STD24s (Dark Cherry Burst and Dark Vintage Cherry) and 1 CU24 (Whale Blue), all 3 with zebra bobbins. I really dig the Dark Cherry Burst, it's lighter than I thought in person.

As requested, some quick-n-dirty iPhone photos. Apologies for the grainy images. GET IT? GRAINY IMAGES? I kid, I kid...

No flash:
1_zps1oi3vomk.jpg

Flash:
2_zpshysdgium.jpg

Nekkid:
3_zps8ocr8uiz.jpg

Neck-id:
4_zps0ykrxrpr.jpg

Demos of both, please!!

Working on them...hope to have some up by the end of the weekend!

Nice! Does look pretty grainy, you're right. Gibson's faded series, thankfully back in 2016 has me interested as well, and $200 cheaper.

160031068-body-xlarge.jpg

See what the Gibson neck is like, especially above the 12th fret. I`ve never owned a brand of guitar that had better intonation than my PRS guitars. Yes, I`ve owned brands A, B & C for about 40 years before I discovered PRS. There`s just no comparison.

See what the Gibson neck is like, especially above the 12th fret. I`ve never owned a brand of guitar that had better intonation than my PRS guitars. Yes, I`ve owned brands A, B & C for about 40 years before I discovered PRS. There`s just no comparison.

I have 3 PRS myself right now, including a Core and a S2 Standard 22. I like the other brands too. The Les Paul is still the rock guitar imo, and countless great music made by it. Variety is a good thing in my book.

Back