New Purple Guitar Thread?

So I guess that I do currently own a purple guitar; the sister UltraViolet to the SC Ted that Steve showed above:
UGKLXTA.jpg

You guys are KILLIN ME! Oh...BTW I am officially calling dibs on all these beauties...starting....NOW!
I gotta go make a grape Kool-Aid run...I am craving the stuff like a kindergarten student...and if one of you guys happen to know the actual lyrics to the "" "Barney" song and share them with me...that would be great..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I really need to take some new pics of this one. Purple Hazel Cu22 (used to be Royal Blue)

13tQWFM.jpg

and then this one..........

iFCCg4M.jpg

On the CU22, do you have an -08 switching system installed???

That Santana is CRAZY!!! NFs with a Santana - who'da thunk it.....

On the CU22, do you have an -08 switching system installed???

That Santana is CRAZY!!! NFs with a Santana - who'da thunk it.....

The Cu22 originally had Dragon 2s and a five way. Along with the refinish, I had a 57/08 put in the neck and a 59/09 in the bridge with a three way, and mini toggles for the splits. I also had them finish the neck in black satin, like the Holcomb. Killer guitar!

The Santana is also a PTC child. It's a 2017 Santana in Bruise Burst. The back was blue, like the edges of the burst. I wasn't a huge fan of it. Had it listed for sale for a couple of weeks. A forum member reached out asking if I'd like to buy a couple of Narrowfield pickups in custom HB sized Ebony rings. I pulled my listing knowing that the NFs would go into this guitar. A brief consult with Design On A Dimebag sealed the refin. Leave the top, and refin the back in white. Satin finish on the neck, as well. Such a fun guitar.

Man seeing all these purple guitars is making me want one. Should I do a private stock 24-08 with a purple finish?

This one JUST came in last night! Satin Nitro S2 Custom 24 in Royal Purple. I think this was an overseas exclusive. Can’t find any info on it, other than similar ones selling in Japan.

9l3FZkt.jpg

0dsxiMf.jpg
Was that the one at Dave's Guitars?!? I was gonna pull the trigger and didn't...(See related thread)

If you ever get tired of it, gimme a holler.

Back