New PTC web page is up and running (Now with more pictures!!!) :)

Looks awesome Shawn! Always awesome to see photos of the work you guys do.

Sig Switching... does that mean you can have the two mini switches added to any McSwitching guitar, or any guitar??!!

I don't know if it was another forum or where I found it before, but I read the "Mike's Story" before. The other thread I saw had a ton of pics, that was one hell of a job-well-done. The 9V compartment inside the electronics cover is genius. Y'all do such incredible work, one day (I keep saying this) I am going to send my Custom 22 in to you guys for the "Rosewood Neck Treatment", a refret, and possibly a refinish - she's pretty beat up.

Last edited:
I don't know if it was another forum or where I found it before, but I read the "Mike's Story" before...

That's actually my story!
wavey.gif

That's actually my story!
wavey.gif

No kidding?!?!?! That's awesome!!!! I read that before even becoming a forum member here just by Googling "PRS PTC pictures". That guitar is killer, man....the finish is absolutely stunning. If my memory serves me correct, that wasn't even a 10-top, was it???

Last edited:
Cool!

Quick suggestion to make it even more bangin': the pictures are pretty tiny and should be "click to embiggenify" if that makes sense.

The magic of things coming out of Stevensville...I hope I never NEED the PTC...after seeing all they can do I'm kinda hoping for a fixer-upper to come my way...

No kidding?!?!?! That's awesome!!!! I read that before even becoming a forum member here just by Googling "PRS PTC pictures". That guitar is killer, man....the finish is absolutely stunning. If my memory serves me correct, that wasn't even a 10-top, was it???

Awesome man, that's great! That's exactly why I wanted to post about it. And you're right, it was not a 10-top. The stain genies at PRS made it pop sooooo much more than anyone would have ever known. The guitar turned out so nice I had to hire a 24 hour a day guard to watch it!

IMG_1158.JPG

noobie question--What is a "sig switching"?

"Sig Switching" includes two mini toggles for coil tapping. One toggle per pickup, so they offer a lot of versatility.

sigswitch.JPG

Sig Switching... does that mean you can have the two mini switches added to any McSwitching guitar, or any guitar??!!

Any pickups that have a tap wire can get the Sig Switching

Mike, I know this is off topic, but man the pet store are making a killing on those antlers. My dog loves them.

Mike, I know this is off topic, but man the pet store are making a killing on those antlers. My dog loves them.

Haha yeah. Someone gave it to her as a gift, I would be too bummed/freaked out to buy one on my own!

Does anyone know if "neck re-carve with neck re-finish" means that they could change a DGT neck to more of a wide-thin? As well as leaving off the lacquer and make it smooth?
I've dreamed of a wide-thin DGT but thought the PTC didn't mess with necks.

Awesome man, that's great! That's exactly why I wanted to post about it. And you're right, it was not a 10-top. The stain genies at PRS made it pop sooooo much more than anyone would have ever known. The guitar turned out so nice I had to hire a 24 hour a day guard to watch it!

IMG_1158.JPG

All hail the guard dog of ultimate doom!

IMG_1158.JPG

Hahaha....she looks like she's doin' a great job, too. Are those Bareknuckle Warpigs you got loaded in that thing???

Back