NEW PS Pauls guitar

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;51366 said:
It's going to be tough to sit on the sidelines and watch this run sell-out. The timing, for me, couldn't be worse. :(

I know a guy who's overhead just drastically reduced, there must be something you could sell? :girl:

No wait! I think I just caught the fever! How's that West St. of yours doin'? No don't tell me! didn't I just get a new guitar?! but seriously..... how's it doin'?

I know a guy who's overhead just drastically reduced, there must be something you could sell? :girl:

No wait! I think I just caught the fever! How's that West St. of yours doin'? No don't tell me! didn't I just get a new guitar?! but seriously..... how's it doin'?

My Westy is sad. I haven't played in a while. Having too much fun with the Raven and SE One with the lipstick. I suppose I should dig it out and shake the wood a little.

Wish granted.

paulsguitar_2013.jpg

All this talk of the Trem's, not for me, if I get one of these it would be with a Stoptail! :D

(Which is an option on this run.)

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;51392 said:
My Westy is sad. I haven't played in a while. Having too much fun with the Raven and SE One with the lipstick. I suppose I should dig it out and shake the wood a little.

Neglect is a form of abuse, poor Westy.

All this talk of the Trem's, not for me, if I get one of these it would be with a Stoptail! :D

(Which is an option on this run.)

Wrong scale length for you, isn't it?

Wait a second, what am I saying? Get one!! Then sell it to me! I prefer the copper color. ;)

Epic lulz in this thread--including enduring the unendurable or suffering the insufferable--and the Ikea allen wrench rule--thanks guys!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;51968 said:
Only 35 in the US. Many already gone. :bawling:

Hans, they're private stocks. When you're ready, you can get something just like these.

Looks like there are some specs on the TGS website:

NEWS... TGS will have 5 PRS PRIVATE STOCK Brazilian "PAUL's GUITAR" LTD RUN

Specifications:
- Lightweight mahogany back
- Chaltecoco / Pernambuco neck
- Mammoth Ivory / 14K Gold Brush Stroke Bird Inlays
- Mammoth Ivory purfling along fingerboard, veneer and truss rod cover
- Black Brazilian Rosewood fretboard, veneer and truss rod cover
- Pattern neck carve
- Paul’s Guitar pickups & electronics
- Each guitar is numbered
- Paisley Case

Options:
- New Stoptail or Locking Tremolo
- Private Stock Quilted or Curly Maple top- picked out by Paul Smith
- Any Private Stock color- including Violin (with natural binding to match ad color)

No, I didn't remember that! Funny, I assumed that was standard on all PRS bridges, and was one of the "Artist Tweaks" that has been incorporated into later models. Assumptions...

That's a great photo by the way!

Is it going to look like this?

Pauls408FrontB.jpg

Or this:

Pauls408FrontC-1.jpg

Or maybe this:

Paulwith408.jpg

Except mine has the standard stoptail. BUT, I figure it was good enough for Paul.

Back