New PRS tuner - UK

Uncle Bob

New Member for almost a year...
I fancied another one as mine was a bit old (but nonetheless completely functional). After seeing the PRS one on the 2021 launch I decided to order one. I figured it’d be fun to have that one rather than any of the others that were readily available, so I ordered it.

2 MONTHS LATER.... I get an email saying it has finally been despatched!

Hopefully I won’t be disappointed. I expect you guys in the US will have had yours for ages...

Hi Bob yes I quite fancy one if those as well, though as I'm also in the UK sounds like I'll be in for a wait. Not sure if we can blame this one on Brexit given everything that comes in for PRS for the UK/EU is via their European office in Cambridge!

Hello mate. Maybe it was stuck on a container ship in the Suez Canal?! :)

I got mine from Anderton’s. I did know that it was pre-order, but I was still surprised by the wait. I got my SE C24 from there last year. Pretty good service, if you haven’t used them before (obviously I’m not blaming them for this particular delay!).

Hi Bob, yes I have used them! I've had a couple of pedals from them as well as a new pedalboard to go with them and two PRS's - a 35th Anniversary SE CU 24 and my CE24 (only got it last month). They're good to deal with and the good thing is you can specify your delivery date easily, unlike with some places where you have to navigate lots of menus! They also do some cracking demo vids!

Nice. I quite fancy a CE24. I didn’t really know much about the PRS range when I bought my SE and probably should have just bought a CE (I’m a fan of the bolt on neck).

And yes I enjoy ‘Anderton’s TV’ too. They’ve got some great talent in their line-up!

Last edited:
Back