New PRS Tremonti 2021

Very nice!

Now... how do you make your guitar stand in the pictures without any stand at all? I may have old eyes though.
In the photo of my collection on the sofa they are leaning against the wall. Nothing special! iPhone photograph!

As for the professional photographs at Hodnet Hall Gardens my finger and was professionally removed. Your eyes work fine don’t worry! Just very good editing!

Excellent! I vote leave the rings on the S2, but put black ebony rings on the Tremonti. I absolutely love the purple top, I prefer irregular tops. You see different things from different angles.

Do you think the Tremonti or the S2 Singlecut would look better with black pickup rings and a black selector? Or leave as they are? Hmmm
Great guitars and congrats on the new one. Killer choice for that family. Excellent photos as well!

As for the pickup rings, I hate with a passion those cream colored ones. Unless it is a brown or natural guitar, I see no place for them, so I vote black. Cheap and easy to do. I am going to be replacing the cream rings on two of gits with black rings (the other one came with black rings as they all should have).

Happy pickin'!
MW

Late reply here, but I wish to add that I seriously dig the covered-neck and black/uncovered-bridge pickup look on this Whale Blue guitar with Black back and clear/black knobs.

I don't know... maybe it's because I have done the exact same treatment to my Stripped 58..?

Back