New PRS SE A30E owner

Gontur

Hi,
just received my new PRS SE A30E (online order).
There's the PRS tag printed on the truss rod cover - is that correct? I've seen many A30E photos and the cover was always black with no tag.
Is it possibile to check S/N?

Thanks

Do you mean the letters "PRS", same font as the logo in the upper left of this forum, are on the TRC? My SE Angelus from a few years back has that. PRS seems to change what appears on the TRC fairly often, so perhaps you just have one of a batch.

All SE's used to have the print on the TRC until recently when they started to occasionally not. IIRC.

Thanks guys!
I asked to PRS guitars Europe and they said that SE acoustics for US market have black TRC, SE acoustics for EU market have TRC with logo. So everything is OK :)

I'm very impressed by this guitar. Truly astonishing playability and sound.

News. I played the guitar almost always unplugged and it sounded very good. Problems came when plugged in the PA. Low E string sounded muffled and mixer EQ showed lack of signal coming from the guitar. Brought it to a luthier: bridge saddle was not flat and bridge slot was too large. As other famous guitar companies QC is just an opinion :(

News. I played the guitar almost always unplugged and it sounded very good. Problems came when plugged in the PA. Low E string sounded muffled and mixer EQ showed lack of signal coming from the guitar. Brought it to a luthier: bridge saddle was not flat and bridge slot was too large. As other famous guitar companies QC is just an opinion :(

Really? Understand your problem, but your take is totally off base.

Back