New PRS owner question - case candy missing

David Porter

Tweed and Meade
just received my new S2 Studio and love the guitar except it didn’t come with any case candy, tremolo arm or tools. Is this normal for PRS and I have to buy these separately?

just received my new S2 Studio and love the guitar except it didn’t come with any case candy, tremolo arm or tools. Is this normal for PRS and I have to buy these separately?

It is not. Contact the dealer.

Thanks. I have, it’s Musicians Friend, and their customer service is horrible. I’ll keep at it, all they could tell me is it came from PRS that way...

Not likely, but even if it did, they need to square you away. I remember when I bought my Bernie from the local GC. No, it doesn't come with a gig bag, or case. But, we can sell you one. BS

I've never had any issues with MF, if they don't come thur contact PTC with a copy of your receipt and I'm sure you will be sorted.
PS you did check ALL the pockets in the bag, I found 2- extra pick guards and truss rod covers in my Mira after 2 months :/

Congrats on the new guitar all we need is a picture :)

I've never had any issues with MF, if they don't come thur contact PTC with a copy of your receipt and I'm sure you will be sorted.
PS you did check ALL the pockets in the bag, I found 2- extra pick guards and truss rod covers in my Mira after 2 months :/

Congrats on the new guitar all we need is a picture :)

^^This^^

Back