New PRS merch

I think I'm gonna need that flag.

Ya, Mon!!!

100_4339.jpg

news.jpg

PRS Parts and Accesories Department is holding our first ever "Pre Holiday Sale". Starting on Black Friday and lasting thru midnight on Cyber Monday (all times Eastern), you can get the following dealios.

• Free Shipping On All Orders Over $100 - select the Free Shipping option at check out
• All Cables 10% off - use the Discount Code "CABLES" at checkout
• Camo Straps are 50% off. No discount code needed

Please keep in mind, these offers are valid from our online parts and accesories store only.
http://www.prsaccessories.com/

Those were made for the old PRS Harmonic Generator Amps/Cabs...Jamie

Absolutely. I kept the cover and the 4X12 cabinet....I sold the HG 70 Head soon after obtaining it. It had very nice colors when lit up...but it really didn't do anything for me, amp-wise. The Cabinet is now fed from the 2 Channel H.

Where did you get that PRS amp cover??

We do have covers for the new amps. You can call our parts department at 410-643-9970 for more info and pricing.

I got these from PRS a year or so ago. Very well made and padded with a large zippered pocket on the back and a retainer strap on the bottom. This is the only photo I have and they weren't the subject of the photo so I appologize for that.
l.jpg

I love buying stuff from the webstore - great gear and good prices..... but for the record I just want to say that lampshade knobs are a little steep, especially for us Tremonti owners who need 2 packs
cool2.gif
laugh.gif

I love buying stuff from the webstore - great gear and good prices..... but for the record I just want to say that lampshade knobs are a little steep, especially for us Tremonti owners who need 2 packs
cool2.gif
laugh.gif

+1!!

Damn! My Siggy Club membership just ran out......Gotta pay 'da Piper!.....and then buy that backpack!

We do have covers for the new amps. You can call our parts department at 410-643-9970 for more info and pricing.

I've tried this number multiple times on a couple of different days, and no one answers. If you press zero for reception, again no answer and it rolls to the same recording.

Back