"New" Product Category ...

hey sergio i dreamed i saw your band play, it was called 'cockroach' after theo's friend on the huxtables -- i was so moved i started a band called 'dudley' (as a ref to arnold's friend on 'different strokes'). like when joy division saw the sex pistols. i realize this is getting elaborate but i do have a point: the music of cockroach was great and not depressing.

Twiddling thumbs and whistling with my Cambridge and Polk bookshelf speakers in 4 corners of the room. Is it high-end? No. Can I hear my radio and Music library through it? You bet. Is any of it made of cork and can I sniff it? Um, no. Would I buy silly expensive high-end gear because it will improve my listening experience? Ever heard of Bo Diddley? (What did you spend your money on this time, Bob? Hearing aids?). ;):rolleyes:o_O

I hate headphones. What I really want are headphones for the rest of the world,while I crank my disco and my Mesa/Boogie amp and funk the f@ck out.

Somebody invent that.

Oh man, I was ready to put on my inventor cap until I saw “disco.” :p

Twiddling thumbs and whistling with my Cambridge and Polk bookshelf speakers in 4 corners of the room. Is it high-end? No. Can I hear my radio and Music library through it? You bet. Is any of it made of cork and can I sniff it? Um, no. Would I buy silly expensive high-end gear because it will improve my listening experience? Ever heard of Bo Diddley? (What did you spend your money on this time, Bob? Hearing aids?). ;):rolleyes:o_O
Hey, Polk is better than the majority of people have, and Cambridge stuff is better than most!

I don't have any "worthy" wireless head phones

You really don't need a "killer" set of phones to enjoy this puppy...

I have been using a cheapie ($20 ?) set of headphones I copped at Walmart. Also, any earbud you use for say an MP3 player (iPOD ?) will work just fine.

As for the make "avoidance", well I re-looked the Rules prior to posting, and , well its says "Keep it PRS"

So I tout this little thing as a cool way to enjoy my PRS guitars anywhere or anytime !

I took it to GC to audition the SE Hollowbody II last weekend. Now, if we could get all the other knucks to do the same ! :)

Have not noticed the fizzy lately ...

You really don't need a "killer" set of phones to enjoy this puppy...

I have been using a cheapie ($20 ?) set of headphones I copped at Walmart. Also, any earbud you use for say an MP3 player (iPOD ?) will work just fine.

As for the make "avoidance", well I re-looked the Rules prior to posting, and , well its says "Keep it PRS"

So I tout this little thing as a cool way to enjoy my PRS guitars anywhere or anytime !

I took it to GC to audition the SE Hollowbody II last weekend. Now, if we could get all the other knucks to do the same ! :)

Have not noticed the fizzy lately ...
Right on CrimesAgainstMusic! I have plenty of good phones (AKG 712 Pro, Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro, etc.) to plug into this, just not wireless ones that would allow me a similar situation when plugging into my amp or DAW through Tascam board.

6. Keep it PRS
We're a PRS specific forum, so please try to keep gear talk PRS-centric.

I read that as, nobody's trippin', but stay focused. I do not read it as "Don't ever say the name of another product on this site ever or thee shall be banned". After all, we are talking about a tool that will let us play our PRS's more, therefore wearing out more necks, frets, strings, pots, guitars, etc., increasing PRS sales, right? Anyway, I get it staying within the rules, I just hope it literally is not a "Don't ever say that other companies name" future we are seeing ;~))

Looking forward to getting one of these (have read a few other good reviews in the last hour or so) and thanks again for bringing this coded product message to my attention!!!

hey sergio i dreamed i saw your band play, it was called 'cockroach' after theo's friend on the huxtables -- i was so moved i started a band called 'dudley' (as a ref to arnold's friend on 'different strokes'). like when joy division saw the sex pistols. i realize this is getting elaborate but i do have a point: the music of cockroach was great and not depressing.

It’s weird how dreams work. Like, when your brain transposes a celebrity for your best friend, but you still recognize them as your best friend in the dream and not the celebrity. It’s kinda like that.

The band that you speak of is named after a different 80’s sitcom character from Too Close For Comfort: Monroe

It appeals to both demographics.

It’s weird how dreams work. Like, when your brain transposes a celebrity for your best friend, but you still recognize them as your best friend in the dream and not the celebrity. It’s kinda like that.

The band that you speak of is named after a different 80’s sitcom character from Too Close For Comfort: Monroe

It appeals to both demographics.

i used to know a noise band called hux (years ago, before the conviction); cockroach sounded like barry white singing early phil collins era genesis -- your fairlight was right up front and sideways, like bryan ferry (or victor borges) -- and appealed to everyone.

did you know my special lady never heard of too close for comfort, but somehow it is mostly on the internet and we watched episode one (where they get the apartment) last might just before your comment. ain't the brain a strange and beautiful thing?

Did they sound like these guys????

i used to know a noise band called hux (years ago, before the conviction); cockroach sounded like barry white singing early phil collins era genesis -- your fairlight was right up front and sideways, like bryan ferry (or victor borges) -- and appealed to everyone.

did you know my special lady never heard of too close for comfort, but somehow it is mostly on the internet and we watched episode one (where they get the apartment) last might just before your comment. ain't the brain a strange and beautiful thing?

Whoa! That’s crazy!

Prepare her for the episode where Monroe gets raped by a lady.

A "New" product category?
Hell, I've had one of These since the early '80s:

rockman%20ultralight-M.jpg

Back