New product announcement tomorrow....

My guess is pedals. I don’t think they would do a full announcement like this if it was just another guitar or amp…

My guess is pedals. I don’t think they would do a full announcement like this if it was just another guitar or amp…
Maybe, but pretty sure they did a similar thing when the OG Archon came out. Maybe the long awaited MT-100, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up there. I guess pedal upstart isn’t high dollar, I just don’t get why they’d want to get in that crowded game. There’s a ton of great pedal makers, what would PRS make that hasn’t been done to death?

Maybe, but pretty sure they did a similar thing when the OG Archon came out. Maybe the long awaited MT-100, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up there. I guess pedal upstart isn’t high dollar, I just don’t get why they’d want to get in that crowded game. There’s a ton of great pedal makers, what would PRS make that hasn’t been done to death?
There's also a ton of guitar makers and amp makers. Tough call...

My $.02

I wasn't super enthusiastic about the pedal release. The dual phaser sounded nice, but $350 is out of my range... I guess they did the research and know who the target is.
Horsemeat sounded good also, but there are 1000's of drive pedals out there.... Same with the Comp.

IMO they are a decade or so late to this game but I am sure a lot of folks will trip over themselves to buy the pedals. I won't be one of them.

Horsemeat? Seriosly? Bad name.
I knew a very pretty girl in high school, who had a name that most people didn’t like. It was a family name, but even 40 years ago was. “old fashion” and not a pretty name. I gave her a nickname (I used to give everyone nicknames) that she ended up really liking. Completely lost track of her after school. She came to our 40th reunion at the sign in, I laughed out loud. She not only still uses that name, but said very few people at her job or even her inlaws even know her real name. She goes by the nickname I gave her when were teenagers.

The moral of this story: If this pedal is great, I’ll give it a nickname. I don’t name inanimate objects, as I’ve said before in the “do you name your guitars” threads, but this thing is in SERIOUS need of a nickname. :cool:

I knew a very pretty girl in high school, who had a name that most people didn’t like. It was a family name, but even 40 years ago was. “old fashion” and not a pretty name. I gave her a nickname (I used to give everyone nicknames) that she ended up really liking. Completely lost track of her after school. She came to our 40th reunion at the sign in, I laughed out loud. She not only still uses that name, but said very few people at her job or even her inlaws even know her real name. She goes by the nickname I gave her when were teenagers.

The moral of this story: If this pedal is great, I’ll give it a nickname. I don’t name inanimate objects, as I’ve said before in the “do you name your guitars” threads, but this thing is in SERIOUS need of a nickname. :cool:
And I will name it George. And i will love it and pet it and squeeze it. So mine will either be George or Looney Tunes.

You know you can’t tell a story like this and NOT give us both names…

Back