New Product Announcement? Any Speculations?

Wait a sec...here you are, a very 'out there', self-expression kinda guy who dyes his beard blue, wears a bowler, has a tie-dyed amp, and goes by Aahzz. You know how to have fun in life - and this is not a criticism, I think it's pretty enjoyable and cool.

I think PRS is just having a bit of fun with these names.

I am indeed that kinda guy...but somehow, "Horsemeat" just hits me wrong. Not offensive, mind you, just...dumb. Just not good.

They may have been having fun with the names, but I think members on this forum could have done better in coming up with names for these items! I have been way more entertained with a lot of what I have read on this forum than I am with those names!! Maybe next time, they can have a competition and let forum member try and name the next pedal!!! Winner gets a free box of horsemeat (or the new pedal, winners choice)!!!!
I think I hear exactly what you’re saying. So, you’re thinking, like I am, that if this is a really sweet sounding pedal, he should have named it something like the “Julie Bowen?”

I think Paul just knows how we can’t pass up a good pun around this joint. ;)
I love the guys on Instagram (haven’t been to TGP yet for the real clown fest) but I‘m amused by the guys saying things like “I’ll never own a pedal with Horsemeat or Mary Cries” names. Like we don’t care what they sound like, we won’t buy them because of the names. Now, full disclosure, this coming from the guy who said he wouldn’t own the several Models of Friedman amps because of their names, but classless sexual names are different than just quirky ones.

I’ve watched several demos now, I’m convinced PRS took the Klon honkiness out of the circuit. Elwald gets some damn fine Grissom tones with the gain maxed out demo, and then his outro solo has some Dumble-like tones. If time permits today, I think I’m hitting NStuff and grabbing one.

I’ve watched several demos now, I’m convinced PRS took the Klon honkiness out of the circuit. Elwald gets some damn fine Grissom tones with the gain maxed out demo, and then his outro solo has some Dumble-like tones. If time permits today, I think I’m hitting NStuff and grabbing one.
Didn’t make it today to get the pedal, sorry gang. The wife had to do a wedding party of four’s hair styles and I got stuck with the grocery run.

I brought my iPad to work so I could watch the announcement. I got half way through the first demo before I was interrupted by an employee needing technical assistance. So now I'm going to re-watch the whole thing from the beginning.

First impression... I'm reminded of Strymon tones and can't help but wonder if the asking price is goig to be comparable to Strymon effects pedals.
I just bought the Mary Cries. The dealer didn't have the Wind Through the Trees but he'll call me when he gets them in.

Back