New Product Announcement? Any Speculations?

I'm happy with my pedals at the moment, so I'm not a good target audience...but if I was, the names are a major turn-off - very particularly the Horsemeat.
Wait a sec...here you are, a very 'out there', self-expression kinda guy who dyes his beard blue, wears a bowler, has a tie-dyed amp, and goes by Aahzz. You know how to have fun in life - and this is not a criticism, I think it's pretty enjoyable and cool.

I think PRS is just having a bit of fun with these names.

Wait a sec...here you are, a very 'out there', self-expression kinda guy who dyes his beard blue, wears a bowler, has a tie-dyed amp, and goes by Aahzz. You know how to have fun in life - and this is not a criticism, I think it's pretty enjoyable and cool.

I think PRS is just having a bit of fun with these names.
Hah, you think he DYES his beard that color? Dude, that is au natural!! And the bowler is actually part of his skull!!! As for the amp, his coolness just dripped onto those grills and it changed to those prints!!!!

And I agree with Les, that they were having some fun with names
They may have been having fun with the names, but I think members on this forum could have done better in coming up with names for these items! I have been way more entertained with a lot of what I have read on this forum than I am with those names!! Maybe next time, they can have a competition and let forum member try and name the next pedal!!! Winner gets a free box of horsemeat (or the new pedal, winners choice)!!!!

I own a Twin Sister and nearly all of the pedals he has released in recent years. I guess you could say I am a fan too.

Nice!!! Been thinking hard about getting a Friedman amp.

Buddy of mine got a Twin Sister a couple months ago, got to play through it a little and also hear him play it live recently, and was just as impressed as I expected to be based on the pedals - which is very impressed. He plays Strats mostly, and the fatness of the DS paired with his guitar wonderfully. My 594 sounded really nice through the TS too, but I kinda wonder if the Smallbox would be my best match since it’s a little leaner in the lows, and the TS has more overlap with my Custom 50. On the other hand, I like the independent channel EQ’s on the TS. Probably can’t go wrong either way.

I don’t have a problem with the names because I heard PRSh talk about a Klon he liked. Said he wanted something new and different than a clone to improve on the original. They went with germanium diodes which is the type of clipping diodes in the Klon. So the pedal has the core or “meat” of a Klon, which is sometimes nicknamed a horse. The name is a play on words, and 10 year old me would have giggled about it. Today not so much. The responses are more humorous to me than the name.

Back