New Product Announcement? Any Speculations?

So i heard a rumor there are 5 golden tickets in pedal boxes across the globe. And, the people who find said ticket get a private tour of the factory and a chance to win a lifetime supply of guitars.

Really who did you hear that from?

Well, you actually.

What, are you smokin crack or something?

No, I just ate a Wonka Bar though.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of phasers, and compressors seem to clip out too much for me, so I guess I'll be saving up for an OD pedal named Horse Meat.

Last edited:
Scale length (24.594 vs 25)
Neck carve (pattern vintage vs pattern thin)
Body (SC is thicker than Tremonti /SCT)
Pickups 58/15LT+ vs Tremonti

Other than that they are both awesome

My SC58 and Tremonti are the same thickness. I think the same as 594 too. There is more route for the trem.

Both are awesome guitars and compliment each other well.

My SC58 and Tremonti are the same thickness. I think the same as 594 too. There is more route for the trem.

Both are awesome guitars and compliment each other well.
Could be, but I thought the SC594 was slightly thicker than the SC 58, just like the DC 594 was thicker than a McCarty.

I also believe both have less thickness on the maple top and more thickness on the mahogany body on both 594 models relative to the older SC and McCarty designs.

Not to be cynical, but… I’m waiting for the pedal DIY community to open up a Horsemeat (feels weird to event type that!) and trace the circuit and post the schematic. Will be interesting to see the design topology, since most pedals’ circuits are based on existing circuits, and tweaked a little.

Ok, I just talked to Paul. He said that the name was the best they could do on short notice after the dealers refused to carry the “Whore’s Meat” pedal.

Edit- Sorry… beating a dead horse here.
I heard they did a Gallup Poll, and that’s the name that got the most votes. Not to stirrup the pot, but they’re going to be saddled with the title of “worst pedal name” of all time. That might handicap their sales, but what do I know…? I’m just being an ass. :rolleyes:

I heard they did a Gallup Poll, and that’s the name that got the most votes. Not to stirrup the pot, but they’re going to be saddled with the title of “worst pedal name” of all time. That might handicap their sales, but what do I know…? I’m just being an ass. :rolleyes:

The names sound like some of those earlier AI generated short stories.

No one mentioned the opening countdown, perhaps that was only on the live stream. I couldn't post until now but was there at 2pm Central.

It was very cool and luckily I had just smoked some great bud so it was very trippy :D

As for the pedals...I love pedals! The dual LFO Flanger was the most attractive to me. I'd like to hear those set to slow cycles. An LFO on the Flange blend, not the mix, would have been stellar! I may have to buy one and make a mod.

Hope the next release is indeed the SE DGT!!! Gotta be a quilted veneer to pull it off.

"Horsemeat" is a truly terrible name.

Should have called it Chevaline!

Could be worse...

m_wp_6323ca9efb73044e2c1885c4.webp

Fendora!

I must say I don't get how anyone can be offended by the name of a pedal?! "OHHH but it implies that PRSh eats the meat from a horse, oh the horror, the inhumanity - the shame that should befall all involved!!" Yeah, ok.
You musta missed the kerfuffle around Satchel of Steel Panther’s signature pedal.

It got blocked from selling on Reverb.

You musta missed the kerfuffle around Satchel of Steel Panther’s signature pedal.

It got blocked from selling on Reverb.

my wife got me one on pre order. it is surprisingly good. And to shout out to the next Klon thread, these sell now for around four times what they were new.

Someone needs to demo the OD slamming the front of a fully overdriven Jcm 800 or Mesa. Sounds good on the low gain stuff. I'd buy it if I wasn't sworn to my Axe 3. Good job, PRS.

They could have done without the Flanger or Compressor, though. There are SOOO many of those out there that are great already. A good OD pedal can distinguish itself and sell no matter how crowded the market it.

The only pedal I’ve ever used was my H9, but I have been using a Kemper for a while now. These sound interesting and I really like the sounds of the flanger and compressor. Sounds like they tried to have fun with the names.

Back