New Product Announcement? Any Speculations?

ElrytNamrogo

My name be scrambled
Was just prompted to be notified on YouTube on 9/29 for PRS's New Product Announcement.

Any ideas on what they may be unveiling?

Me...I haven't the faintest idea. Possibly yet another SS variant?

Fingers crossed it's something brand new!

That Myles Kennedy guitar would be sweet
Yeah, that'd take the internet into another frenzy, huh?

I, too, think it'd be cool....although, I read an interview recently where Miles stated that "at the time" there were no real plans to make it into a production model. It was just something that he had asked PRS to make for him as he was looking for a specific type of tone.

Honestly, I'm not sure what I'm hoping for (if anything). The last product I got pretty hyped about was 35th Anniversary Custom 24 specifically because of the switching setup - one that I absolutely knew I could put to use. Outside of that, the Modern Eagle V was also pretty exciting, to me. The SS stuff kinda comes and goes with me...I get the notion that I want one, then I come to the conclusion that it's not something I "need".

Also, this has been making the rounds a bit too....

I’m all for pedals, SE and SH DGT’s…

But I’m hoping for a USA built, 2 channel amp with some gigging flexibility, and the might MT100.

Was there a time? I'm going to be traveling Thursday (generally towards the hurricane - my wife and daughter are going to a beach wedding in NC).

Hate to be the one-upping type… but I’m sitting in a resort at Disney World right now. Ouch.

Back