New Product Announcement? Any Speculations?

Philip McKnight has some PRS info on upcoming stuff, wouldn’t be surprised if he had a video out soon on whatever this is. He said the SE DGT isn’t til next year.

I also doubt it’s pedals. But I don’t know what it could be!

Somewhat related: seems like everyone has the SE Parlor acoustics on closeout!
Have definitely noticed that! Thought about grabbing one.

Was there a time? I'm going to be traveling Thursday (generally towards the hurricane - my wife and daughter are going to a beach wedding in NC).
Ha, we've been in Myrtle Beach since last Saturday, and are trying to figure out if we need to head home early or not.

It is currently on track for the eyewall to go directly over my house. o_O

But as a weakening Cat 1 or maybe strong TS. So I guess we should be OK.

A few days ago I was concerned for the stretch north of Tampa (Cedar Key etc), thinking we'd just get some rain and a few gusts, but now it's headed my way! (And the folks in Ft Myers / Punta Gorda area are gotta get thwacked.)
I am on the Eastern side of the state. We have had some damage due to being on the dirty side of the storm. The wind wasn't too bad but we had a lot of scattered tornados that tore stuff up pretty bad. We got a ton of rain. I have some clean up to do. It folded all of my banana trees over the fence so I will need to take them all out.

I feel for the folks on the other side of the state. I have a coworker over there. I have not heard how she faired yet. She was in the direct hit path so she took the hit at a strong CAT 4.

I got the impression that it was only one item they are revealing today... I was hoping for a couple, three or four new things.
Yeah, I agree...thinking it's just one new product they're announcing.

Announcements like this always get the imagination going, and it's always fun to start speculating multiple avenues of product introduction.

from 2023 PRS guitars will no longer be made from wood, only recycled materials, you heard it here first!

Somebody may have jumped the gun:

Distortion and Compressor pedals. Nice looking graphics.

Back