New Private Stock Day! Sandstorm SC245

Thanks folks - it was an agonizing wait as so many of you know! They knocked it out of the park. Sounds great, plays great - Makore is a bit heavy but I love the way it looks. Might take it in the natural light tomorrow for some more photos, might just sit in the amp room playing it all day instead. Ah, maybe not I have a huge list of guitars to get on to the website tomorrow, where does the time go???

The win is VERY strong with this one! :D Congrats Brian, glad you get to keep one of the many gorgeous PS entering your store for yourself!

The win is VERY strong with this one! :D Congrats Brian, glad you get to keep one of the many gorgeous PS entering your store for yourself!

Thanks my friend - every time Im in the vault the urge is strong to spec one for myself!

Holy! Wow, that is an awesome looking singlecut Brian! Congrats on the new PS, I'm so jealous. :adore:

Thanks my friend - every time Im in the vault the urge is strong to spec one for myself!

I don't know that I could ever run a successful music store if I were to become a PRS dealer, I'd end up spending any profit I ever made spec'ing out Private Stock builds for myself every time I went to the vault! :laugh: Glad you are able to show some restraint! :biggrin: That thing is stunning man, if I can ever make it back up to CT I'll have to give you a heads up as I'd love to see her in person! Congrats again Brian!

Wow - really nice. Never come across Makore wood before but the figuring on the back is gorgeous! Like the Sandstorm Crossfade finish too. Gonna have to remember that one.

That's a fantastic looking guitar, congrats on keeping that one for yourself.

Do you notice any difference in the sound of the fingerboard wood? Ive heard that Cocobolo has a wonderful thick sound.

The back of that neck looks like a piece of candy I want to sink my teeth into. Those birds are the nicest bird inlays I've seen. Congrats!

Back