New Pedal Day!

John Beef

Opaque
mobius_angledfloor420.jpg

I was worried I was blowing a bunch of cash on hype. I was wrong. This pedal is awesome. It sounds amazing!!! It's the modulation pedal I have been searching for the last 10 years. This is the PRS of modulation pedals.

Awesome! congrats! - What's your favorite mod effect so far? I'm gonna pick up a timeline soon I think.

Awesome score. I also own a Möbius and share your enthusiasm.

Awesome! congrats! - What's your favorite mod effect so far? I'm gonna pick up a timeline soon I think.

I think they are all good. The Strymon videos are a great place to start to find inspiration for sounds. They also release pretty detailed preset lists. Strymon is one of the companies I'm steadily watching for high quality and great sounding devices. I also dig their format.

The Strymon videos are a great place to start to find inspiration for sounds.

I have 2 Strymon pedals that I really love as well... very clean and delicious sounds come from them. I will be getting a few more in the future...

Congrats on the new pedal!

I LOVE my Strymon pedals....and the Mobius is fantastic. The "Destroyer" mode is my absolute favorite, and is really cool for intros and outros to songs.

Enjoy it!!

I have always been drawn to rotary speaker sounds, so that's where I'm starting. However, I have been cycling through the banks of presets (haven't even adjusted any knobs really) and I have been having a hard time finding something that isn't usable. There are just so many good sounds.

Back