New Pedal Day!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John Beef, Aug 26, 2013.

1. John Beef

John Beef Opaque

[​IMG]

I was worried I was blowing a bunch of cash on hype. I was wrong. This pedal is awesome. It sounds amazing!!! It's the modulation pedal I have been searching for the last 10 years. This is the PRS of modulation pedals.

2. cosmic_ape

cosmic_ape Plays too many notes!

Strymon's where is at

3. vchizzle

vchizzle Zomb!e Nine, DFZ

Awesome! congrats! - What's your favorite mod effect so far? I'm gonna pick up a timeline soon I think.

4. jfb

jfb Plank Owner

Awesome score. I also own a Möbius and share your enthusiasm.

I think they are all good. The Strymon videos are a great place to start to find inspiration for sounds. They also release pretty detailed preset lists. Strymon is one of the companies I'm steadily watching for high quality and great sounding devices. I also dig their format.

5. Sekunda

Sekunda Music is life

I have 2 Strymon pedals that I really love as well... very clean and delicious sounds come from them. I will be getting a few more in the future...

Congrats on the new pedal!

6. iahawk36

iahawk36 Prince of Paisley

I LOVE my Strymon pedals....and the Mobius is fantastic. The "Destroyer" mode is my absolute favorite, and is really cool for intros and outros to songs.

Enjoy it!!

7. carpincowboy

carpincowboy New Member

I too am having a new pedal day today and tomorrow. Today its a octaver pedal tomorrow its a dunlop wah.

8. John Beef

John Beef Opaque

I have always been drawn to rotary speaker sounds, so that's where I'm starting. However, I have been cycling through the banks of presets (haven't even adjusted any knobs really) and I have been having a hard time finding something that isn't usable. There are just so many good sounds.