New P24 Trem

Jose

I was fortunate to score one of the few P24s available at the Experience. It arrived yesterday, so I'm still messing around with it. Love the ebony fretboard, very smooth. Compared to the P22, its a tad brighter, but I'm not sure if it's the korina/ebony neck or the pickups (or both). Anyway, PRS website lists 3 colors for these (Almond, Black gold, and blue matteo) but I did see some in black cherry and in this color:

the modcat says CC (Custom color) but I'm trying to figure it out. Definitely not blue matteo. Seems like Whale blue with natural back but not quite sure either cause it seems lighter. :iamconfused: Just curious what people think.

Here are more pics:

Did you buy that off of Andy at Musicstorelive? I am pretty sure that is whale blue. Very nice indeed. PRS did more colors with the P24 hard tail as well. The website says 5 colors but there are some in autumn sky that are not on the website.

Did you buy that off of Andy at Musicstorelive? I am pretty sure that is whale blue. Very nice indeed. PRS did more colors with the P24 hard tail as well. The website says 5 colors but there are some in autumn sky that are not on the website.

No, this is one of three that Sweetwater had. They also had one in black cherry and one in black gold.

Back