New member!

Guitar God

New member here. Just thought I'd share my PRS'. The first guitar on the top pic is my 2002 Paul Reed Smith Custom 24. Everything is completely tock, with the exception of Dunlop strap locks, which is my strap lock of choice. Special ordered with zebra pickups and McCarty switching. The second one is my 2001 McCarty Standard. Again, stock with the exception of Dunlop strap locks. The first one in the second pic is my 2015 S2 Custom 22 in Elephant Grey. I have Dunlop strap locks on it, too. Stock at the moment. And the last one in that pick is my 2015 SE Custom 24 30th Anniversary edition. Has a purple DiMarzio clip lock strap on this one because I felt the purple flowed with this one and I like DiMarzio clip lock straps, too.
HM0j5FP.jpg

3px2YOt.jpg

Welcome! I especially like the McCarty Standard . Got a thing for mahogany. I bet it's got lots of midrange.

New member here. Just thought I'd share my PRS'. The first guitar on the top pic is my 2002 Paul Reed Smith Custom 24. Everything is completely tock, with the exception of Dunlop strap locks, which is my strap lock of choice. Special ordered with zebra pickups and McCarty switching. The second one is my 2001 McCarty Standard. Again, stock with the exception of Dunlop strap locks. The first one in the second pic is my 2015 S2 Custom 22 in Elephant Grey. I have Dunlop strap locks on it, too. Stock at the moment. And the last one in that pick is my 2015 SE Custom 24 30th Anniversary edition. Has a purple DiMarzio clip lock strap on this one because I felt the purple flowed with this one and I like DiMarzio clip lock straps, too.
HM0j5FP.jpg

3px2YOt.jpg
Nice

HM0j5FP.jpg

3px2YOt.jpg
Hi! Which screw did you use for the DiMarzio Clip Lock on the PRS SE?

Welcome to the forum! Very nice group there! I’m a Dunlop Straplock guy, too. Don’t need any broken head stocks here!

Back