Awesome DGT there Luke. I also played mostly Gibsons before I got my DGT. It took my ears a while to get accustomed to the DGT's tone but once there it was impossible to go back. It has been my number 1 humbucker guitar since.

Thank You! It's a very different animal compared to a Gibson....

Awesome DGT there Luke. I also played mostly Gibsons before I got my DGT. It took my ears a while to get accustomed to the DGT's tone but once there it was impossible to go back. It has been my number 1 humbucker guitar since.

Thanks Pinch!

How would you describe the DGT tone compared to a Les Paul? Definately more versitle....

Last edited:
This guitar has the perfect size neck, I love the carve!

This. I'm very neck carve agnostic - I can usually get along with anything. But the carve on my DGT is perfect - I keep going back to a night where I played for over an hour and a half and realized when I was done that I had no fatigue in my hand or anything. It was like the neck just disappeared into my hand. That's why I had my DGT neck measured for my PS build.

"Diappeared" is a good why to put it, in my mind it doesn't get in the way or almost becomes non-existant in my though process when playing.... I love it! Great, Great guitar and now I want a SC245, lol!

Gorgeous finish on that....classy as heck! Great choice! Congrats!!

+1. My exact thoughts. Amber/yellow-based bursts can sometimes underwhelm me, but that is so perfectly understated yet beautiful it is awesome.

+1. My exact thoughts. Amber/yellow-based bursts can sometimes underwhelm me, but that is so perfectly understated yet beautiful it is awesome.

Thank You! It has subtile flame and the Amber/yellow color is very rich. It's Tobacco Burst but different then Gibson's classic Tobacco, it seems to have a little red mixed in with the brown where as Gibson's Tobacco is BROWN!

Cool!I love tobacco sunburst.My DGT is the best guitar I've ever owned.

I own a few vintage Gibsons that are all great in their own right and they do what they do very well.... I'm still in the "Honeymoon" phase with the DGT so I can't say it's the best guitar I've ever owned. I will say it has the most comfortable neck and is the most versital of any of my guitars, it's also light weight at 8lbs even. With the whammy and split coils It's damn near a perfect guitar!

Last edited:
Back