New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am having a little trouble downloading photos to a message. A little help would be appreciated, thanks!

Hi all, Rob Easterday, recording engineer/producer, former tour engineer. I play out on occasion but not much anymore. Decent collection of guitars, amps, effects, and recording gear. I'm a bit of a mod junky on guitars. 2 PRS SE's and 2 S2's on order. Love lots of styles of music. Studio work of note, Dokken, Great White, Levi Chen, and Josh Joplin. Looking forward to learning more about PRS line.

Hi all, Rob Easterday, recording engineer/producer, former tour engineer. I play out on occasion but not much anymore. Decent collection of guitars, amps, effects, and recording gear. I'm a bit of a mod junky on guitars. 2 PRS SE's and 2 S2's on order. Love lots of styles of music. Studio work of note, Dokken, Great White, Levi Chen, and Josh Joplin. Looking forward to learning more about PRS line.
Welcome Rob, make yourself at home and enjoy the place. Great group of peeps here. Lots of PRS knowledge going back to the origin of the species. Not from me though, I bagged my first PRS in 2014. Take a look at the Private Stock Friday page, should give you a feel for the extremes available from PRS.

I am not worthy! Lol

I have only read about people like you!!

Welcome Rob. Looking forward to your contribution to the forum.

Welcome Rob, make yourself at home and enjoy the place. Great group of peeps here. Lots of PRS knowledge going back to the origin of the species. Not from me though, I bagged my first PRS in 2014. Take a look at the Private Stock Friday page, should give you a feel for the extremes available from PRS.
Thanks! Private Stock looks jaw dropping!! Woods, finishes and prices. Yeah, I'm even later to the party than you but better late than never.

Part of the welcoming community
WELCOME: the requirement of getting in is you must like EVH and or AngusYoung.
Enjoy❤️ Rob!

Resident den mother! Lol!
No problem, I'd say my biggest influence is Page but I'm A life long SG player. Angus I lean more towards the Bon Scott era but Back in Black is the stuff. VH , love them all but the first 2 are unreal. I really dig lots of stuff. Zep, Floyd, Who, Rush, Sabbath, Pumpkins, Sugar, Joe Jackson, SRV, Cure, Black Flag, Social Distortion, Ryan Adams, Wilco, ARS, and Hendrix for starters. Looks like a fun, diverse group here so I look forward to learning from you all.

hey everybody, just stumbled upon this forum as I bought a s2 mccarty 594 thinline last weekend and had to know what people were saying about it. active member of the gear page, my les paul forum, telecaster discussion page, sg guitars forum, and fsg forum, all of which I joined after acquiring one of those lovelies. apparently there's a pattern here. anyway, once I hit the proper threshold, I'll be posting pictures and chatting away

hey everybody, just stumbled upon this forum as I bought a s2 mccarty 594 thinline last weekend and had to know what people were saying about it. active member of the gear page, my les paul forum, telecaster discussion page, sg guitars forum, and fsg forum, all of which I joined after acquiring one of those lovelies. apparently there's a pattern here. anyway, once I hit the proper threshold, I'll be posting pictures and chatting away
Welcome EdShed!
Post some pics when you can and don’t forget to put one in your avatar!;):)

Back