New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Hey all. New here. How do you attach photo bucket hosted pics here? As soon as I can figure that out I’ll post my first two PRS guitars. Amazing instruments for sure. Glad I found them and decided to give them a try. Wow.

Hey all. New here. How do you attach photo bucket hosted pics here? As soon as I can figure that out I’ll post my first two PRS guitars. Amazing instruments for sure. Glad I found them and decided to give them a try. Wow.

There's an old thread (ironically, the images have disappeared) here.

The short version is you need the URL to the picture itself (should end in .jpg or .jpeg), not the link to the Photobucket page. Click on the box above to the left of the happy face (if you hover on it, it says Insert Image). Paste that URL in the box and that's a bingo!

This is a .gif, but the concept is the same. This is the URL to the actual image (not a Photobucket image) - https://cdn3.whatculture.com/images...y-Inglorious-Basterds-Christoph-Waltz-Gif.gif

Pop it in that box and...

Ooh-Thats-A-Bingo-Happy-Inglorious-Basterds-Christoph-Waltz-Gif.gif

I never have, but I've got two that would allow me to!
Speaking of which, I'd LOVE to rip on that Majesty for a few minutes. Or, you know, weeks/months/years.

Seriously, I'd really like to see how it compares to my JP12BFR. I'm aware of the differences (bolt vs. neck through, new pickups, etc.) but figure the neck and fretboard feel similar. I wonder who close or far apart they really are from each other.

Speaking of which, I'd LOVE to rip on that Majesty for a few minutes. Or, you know, weeks/months/years.

Seriously, I'd really like to see how it compares to my JP12BFR. I'm aware of the differences (bolt vs. neck through, new pickups, etc.) but figure the neck and fretboard feel similar. I wonder who close or far apart they really are from each other.
I'll have to spend a little time, back to back, with the JP15 and the Majesty. Different woods, and pickups should make for a little difference in sounds. I think playability and control layout would be the same.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

Please read the forum rules in this thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!
What is a profile banner?

Back