New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

Please read the forum rules in this thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!
So do I have to post here 10 times and then freedoms mine? Lol

I just got a brand spanking new PRS 594 S2 McCarty and it’s gorgeous!

Congratulations on the new guitar and welcome.

I’ve seen some people post photos on “post one”, so you should be good to go.

Thanks for the welcome Admin!
Bought a CU24 last year and love her! …… now I’m addicted and am buying another PRS shortly :)
I’ve been reading posts here for info ever since, but just now signed up.
Cheers everyone!
Great community!!

Hello everyone,
that's my first post - I am new to the forum and new to PRS ... glad, to have found this great source of knowledge and fun here ...

Guitar amateur since 1980 just got me a Silver Sky and a Hollowbody II with tremolo. Unbelievable what world of sounds comes out of this one ... acoustic sound and tremolo, I just love the combination ...

Greetings from Southeast Texas.

Hello everyone,
that's my first post - I am new to the forum and new to PRS ... glad, to have found this great source of knowledge and fun here ...

Guitar amateur since 1980 just got me a Silver Sky and a Hollowbody II with tremolo. Unbelievable what world of sounds comes out of this one ... acoustic sound and tremolo, I just love the combination ...

Welcome T-Meaux!
Lovely duo you’ve got there!
Thank you for having an avatar for your first post.:)

Hi @T-Meaux and welcome to the forum. What @DISTORT6 said, stunning pair of guitars. Congratulations.
Hi @Alnus Rubra,
Thank you as well for the nice welcome.

I know, I am pretty late to the PRS show, but better now than never. I absolutely enjoy these instruments.

Y'all have a nice weekend &
Stay safe!

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the party dude!
Nice pair!
Wow!

Back