New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Welcome, wadevonp!
You’re just starting “Full Send Mode” :p:D

Oh yeah.... Full Send, indeed.
If I can get enough money, I believe I'll be looking hard at a new Special Semi Hollow - Such cooool guitars!
Again, I need to play some to see which I'll get first. I'm thinking a Semi Hollow CE will be a very good guitar to get in to.

Oh yeah.... Full Send, indeed.
If I can get enough money, I believe I'll be looking hard at a new Special Semi Hollow - Such cooool guitars!
Again, I need to play some to see which I'll get first. I'm thinking a Semi Hollow CE will be a very good guitar to get in to.
The slope is slippery!

Hello all forum mates,
I purchased my first PRS back in 1996. It is a 1995 McCarty model. I went another rabbit holes and just got back to play guitar again. So, the Nebular Silver Sky is the second PRS purchased last year. Coming up this year would be JW, which hopefully arrive soon. My pleasure to have joined the club with you guys.

Hello all forum mates,
I purchased my first PRS back in 1996. It is a 1995 McCarty model. I went another rabbit holes and just got back to play guitar again. So, the Nebular Silver Sky is the second PRS purchased last year. Coming up this year would be JW, which hopefully arrive soon. My pleasure to have joined the club with you guys.
Welcome! You're going to love the JW. Fantastic guitar.

Hello all forum mates,
Quite the stable you’ve got there!
Welcome!

Hello all!

My name is Raphaël, I'm French and I purchased my very first PRS (Special 22 Ltd) a few days ago.

I must say that I had searched for weeks for the model that would be "perfect" / the best choice for me, and that this Forum gave me plenty of valuable information - so thank you all for that!

Hello all!

My name is Raphaël, I'm French and I purchased my very first PRS (Special 22 Ltd) a few days ago.

I must say that I had searched for weeks for the model that would be "perfect" / the best choice for me, and that this Forum gave me plenty of valuable information - so thank you all for that!
Welcome, Raphaël!
Congrats on your new guitar. We’d all love to see it when you can post pics.
I sometimes forget that this place is the best resource to find actual hands-on information about PRS Guitars.:)

Thank you very much, @DISTORT6 and @RickP !

It seems that I cannot post pictures yet, but I will as soon as I can (I would imagine that this becomes possible after a certain time / a certain number of posts).

The Special 22 Ltd is a spectacular guitar, very versatile and simply beautiful (from my point of view)! I was looking for a guitar that would allow me to do basically everything I want / need and that would be a "step up" from my other electric guitars (which are a Fender TC-90 thinline telecaster and a Fender Richie Kotzen telecaster).

I have to say I'm still adjusting to the neck's different scale length (compared to my telecasters), but other than that the first few hours have been simply great!

Hello everyone :)

after posting a few replies in other threads i thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself "officially": my name is Mario, 41 years old and living in Germany.

I'm playing electric guitar since i'm 14 years old. had many years not even owning a guitar cause of lack of time playing and another focus of how to spend my free time, but a few years ago i rediscovered the passion for playing.
so right now i am owning a little collection of beautiful 6-strings and really enjoy playing again, without any big ambitions, just having a good time :D

Collection.jpg

Last edited:

after posting a few replies in other threads i thought i would be a good idea to introduce myself "officially": my name is Mario, 41 years old and living in Germany.

I'm playing electric guitar since i'm 14 years old. had many years not even owning a guitar cause of lack of time playing and another focus on spending my free time, but a few years ago i rediscovered the passion for playing.
so right now i am owning a little collection of beautiful 6-strings and really enjoy playing again, without any big ambitions, just having a good time :D

Collection.jpg
Welcome, Mario!

after posting a few replies in other threads i thought i would be a good idea to introduce myself "officially": my name is Mario, 41 years old and living in Germany.

I'm playing electric guitar since i'm 14 years old. had many years not even owning a guitar cause of lack of time playing and another focus on spending my free time, but a few years ago i rediscovered the passion for playing.

Collection.jpg
Welcome! Great collection there :)

Hi from Texas. Hoping to get my first PRS guitar after 30 years of playing (extra mediocre).
Just waiting on someone to finish paying off a 339 I sold him.

Benvenuto nel forum e grazie per esserti iscritto!

Si prega di leggere le regole del forum in questo thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

Nel tentativo di prevenire determinati tipi di spammer, ai nuovi utenti verrà impedito di utilizzare la messaggistica privata e di avere firme personalizzate associate ai tuoi post. Dopo aver partecipato al forum (10 post), tutte le normali funzionalità saranno aperte per te, quindi smetti di nasconderti!
Grazie

Hi all,
Newbie here from KL, Malaysia...
believe or not... I have traded 4 guitars for 1 PRS Core... plus cash... hehe...
Well worth it...
Looking forward to be part of PRS family forum....
Welcome, Timt!
4 for 1? I get it. I did 3 for 1 when I saw the first 00 Singlecut that I could purchase. Zero regrets. :)
Thanks for starting out with an avatar.

Back