New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Just picked up my first PRS a few days ago...an S2 Custom 24 Whale Blue. Absolutely love the feel and tone...suspect a few more PRS's in my future !

Just picked up my first PRS a few days ago...an S2 Custom 24 Whale Blue. Absolutely love the feel and tone...suspect a few more PRS's in my future !
Welcome, PMB! Whale Blue is one of my favorite finishes.
Post some pics when you can and don’t forget to make one your avatar.

hello everyone! glad to be part of the community. I just purchased my 3rd PRS (SE Zach Myers) last weekend, and I feel completely hooked on PRS guitars.

I own a S2 Mira and a SE Custom 24 7 string, and they are the best value guitars out there. great QC, great tone, playability, etc.
Welcome to the forum

hello everyone! glad to be part of the community. I just purchased my 3rd PRS (SE Zach Myers) last weekend, and I feel completely hooked on PRS guitars.

I own a S2 Mira and a SE Custom 24 7 string, and they are the best value guitars out there. great QC, great tone, playability, etc.
Welcome, Estaban!
Got your bases covered with those 3.
Thanks for making an avatar.

Hello, I am a PRS fan boy. I bought my first one in 1986 in Minneapolis it was a Whale blue custom 24. It was a fantastic guitar. Like the rest of us that has been buying, selling and playing guitar for a length of time knows how it goes. That guitar was traded long ago since then have owned quite a few guitars many PRS. At this currant time I have over 100 guitars in my collection. 7 of them are PRS Guitars. I have a Custom 24, S2 single cut, S2 McCarty, Silver sky, SE custom 24, SE custom 22, CE custom 24(on the way) and a Fiore on pre order. The S2 line is a fantastic guitar and the price point is right on it is very hard to find better then the S2 line at any price. The SE line are the best import guitars on the market as far as I'm concerned. In my collection I have every "holy grail" there is and my two favorite guitars are My PRS custom 24 and my Warrior Isabella. Although when any one ask me about guitars the first thing that comes out of my mouth is, the best guitars are PRS. I hope to learn and see new ideas and guitars on here.
Thank you for allowing me to join

Hello, I am a PRS fan boy. I bought my first one in 1986 in Minneapolis it was a Whale blue custom 24. It was a fantastic guitar. Like the rest of us that has been buying, selling and playing guitar for a length of time knows how it goes. That guitar was traded long ago since then have owned quite a few guitars many PRS. At this currant time I have over 100 guitars in my collection. 7 of them are PRS Guitars. I have a Custom 24, S2 single cut, S2 McCarty, Silver sky, SE custom 24, SE custom 22, CE custom 24(on the way) and a Fiore on pre order. The S2 line is a fantastic guitar and the price point is right on it is very hard to find better then the S2 line at any price. The SE line are the best import guitars on the market as far as I'm concerned. In my collection I have every "holy grail" there is and my two favorite guitars are My PRS custom 24 and my Warrior Isabella. Although when any one ask me about guitars the first thing that comes out of my mouth is, the best guitars are PRS. I hope to learn and see new ideas and guitars on here.
Welcome, guitarforlife!
Your avatar looks like the convertible version of my first car, a 71 Mach I - 351C, 4-spd. Top-Loader, 9in. Traction Lock… Right down to the Cragar SS rims.
I still can’t figure out how my father agreed with me that this was the perfect car for 17yr old DISTORT6 back in 1985!
I miss that car and I miss my dad even more.

Welcome, guitarforlife!
Your avatar looks like the convertible version of my first car, a 71 Mach I - 351C, 4-spd. Top-Loader, 9in. Traction Lock… Right down to the Cragar SS rims.
I still can’t figure out how my father agreed with me that this was the perfect car for 17yr old DISTORT6 back in 1985!
I miss that car and I miss my dad even more.

Well, said thank you. Had the hard top in high school as well I loved that car. Then I saw the love of my life it was a 1979 Trans Am and the pony got sold and a new star was born. I too missed that car. One day My mother in law said she wanted to take my wife and myself on a little trip about 2 hours away from home. At first my wife said no. I told my wife since all the rest of our parents are gone.(I think about my father every day and miss him everyday) We should spend time with her mother. My wife reluctantly agreed. Well she got us in the car and drove she got to our destination it looked like just a brick building we went inside and WOW it was full of classic cars. I saw the red Mach 1 instantly red is my favorite color. We looked at cars for hours they have a fantastic selection of classics on hand.Well needless to say my wife and I drove that mustang home with my mother in law fallowing us. Great day and great memory. This car just purrs down the road as far as the car of my dreams the Trans Am. I still have that one as well. Thanks for the welcome I rely appreciate it. Peace, Tony

A PRS fan and a Mustang fan can't be all bad. Welcome to the enablers club. I own 6 PRSi and 1 2015 Mustang V6 vert.

Hello, all!
I've been playing guitar for over 20 years now, and always played F or G Brands...
I recently bought a Starla SE and have been BIT by the PRS bug hard!!! HARD!
Oh, a week later, I picked up a Sonzera 20 - fantastic amp!
I'm considering a good selloff of gear that I rarely play in order to get a CE24 or higher.
I've got to get out and play some core models and decide.
Either way...just wanted to say hello!

Hello, all!
I've been playing guitar for over 20 years now, and always played F or G Brands...
I recently bought a Starla SE and have been BIT by the PRS bug hard!!! HARD!
Oh, a week later, I picked up a Sonzera 20 - fantastic amp!
I'm considering a good selloff of gear that I rarely play in order to get a CE24 or higher.
I've got to get out and play some core models and decide.
Either way...just wanted to say hello!
Welcome, wadevonp!
You’re just starting “Full Send Mode” :p:D

Back